73 members have voted

1. 1. Best Halo Map Of All Time

• Adrift (Halo 4)
    • Ivory Tower (Halo 2)

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't really say, i never played Halo 1 MP exept once or twice with friends back then and i think i did around 26 games of Halo 2 online... and i didn't like it back then.

But personally as a SWAT player, i would definately love to see Narrows, Sword Base back, and Abandon gone forever(what an awull map for SWAT) and i would rather take that map from Halo 3, what was the name... the one that had a ghost in slayer... anyway... instead of complex... it was pretty much the same concept but way less open wich made it way better

Headlong: Great memories.

Longest: Great SWAT and CTF memories. (From Halo 2, not Halo 1)

Chiron: Teleporter mayhem! (Wishes that they add more teleporters in forge)

Foundation: Easily one of my favorites from Halo 2.

The other maps just don't compare.

I really have good memories of Narrows while I don't remember playing at all on longest.

Abandon/Chiron ... honestly you probably picked the maps I hated the most on Halo 4 and Halo. Abandon because it's poorly balanced and Chiron because well we always were getting lost in those portal mazes :p

I also voted for Fondation because even though I haven't played much on it I really hated Spire just because of the damn assault mode.

and i would rather take that map from Halo 3, what was the name... the one that had a ghost in slayer... anyway... instead of complex... it was pretty much the same concept but way less open wich made it way better

It was High Ground, which was a wonderful map. But my all time favorite is Headlong was amazing in 2 and a great remake for HCE:A.

Boarding Action did make the list. It is a choice today.

My bad. I saw it!

Rats Nest > Colossus - Just because the middle bit in Colossus was pointless.

Boarding Action >>>>>>>> Sandtrap - BA, what a map.

Derelict >>> Complex - Complex is just awful.

Burial Mounds > Countdown - Not much in this one.

When Backwash comes up, I'm gonna vote for it just so it doesn't lose with only one vote. That's how bad I feel for your opinion.

Nou

Why aren't there any PC maps in the brackets? You know...Death Island, Infinity, Ice Fields, that one with the name that means fear of bridges, Timberlands...great maps.

Nou

Why aren't there any PC maps in the brackets? You know...Death Island, Infinity, Ice Fields, that one with the name that means fear of bridges, Timberlands...great maps.

I never played the PC version so I left them out. Plus there are 90+ total maps and I could either have a bracket of 64 or 128 so I would have to give 30+ byes, therefore I would have to have seeds which is an opinion based bracket which I tried to avoid. My bad!