Which console should I buy?

Suraj Anton

The key to deciding which console to get is to determine which games you want to play. If you're a racing nut and want to play Forza 5 or The Crew, the x1 is the only player in town. If you are more of a mainstream guy, then the 360 would probably suffice. Same goes for m$ vs. s$ consoles. Buy whichever games you want to play.

You should also weigh options against the pc front as well. Even though a lot of AAA titles are $60, games like Shadow of Mordor and Alien Isolation are $10 cheaper. Some titles you can get 50-75% off when there's a sale. But you will miss out on m$ and s$ exclusives.

• 2 weeks later...

The 360 has a huge library of games and Microsoft have said they will continue supporting it for the years to come. Plus you can get a 360 pretty cheap these days.

The Xbox One obviously hasn't got a massive library of games yet but it is the current generation of consoles and will only get bigger and better games.

It basically depends on what your looking for in a console.

Get the Xbox one, love it. I had the ps4 before, boring dashboard.
Your main complaint is the XMB isn't "EXCITING"?

Not a more viable thing like the XMB is unorganized or the system lacks major exclusives?

It's like you're complaining about how R2D2 needed to be covered up by more rocks.

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/9888/r2newshots.jpg

Edited by mcnichoj

Your main complaint is the XMB isn't "EXCITING"?

Not a more viable thing like the XMB is unorganized or the system lacks major exclusives?

It's like you're complaining about how R2D2 needed to be covered up by more rocks.

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/9888/r2newshots.jpg

My opinion is that the XMB is boring, and not a complaint.

Huge lack of customization.

I have both of the systems btw.