Achievement Trading Thread

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going to playthrough the full DLC tonight at 7 PM central with sidequests. I'm going to be playing on True Vault Hunter Mode+ (or playthrough 2.5 for the uninitiated), so bring level 50s. Hopefully get all 3 achievements done in one go. Message me with "Torgue DLC" if interested.

GT: ExDeath928.

It's pretty clear at this point that this trend is going to continue throughout the future DLC's. This guys not nearly as bad as the last two.

Agreed a friend and myself beat Pete with a siren and a commando. We just used the babymaker reload and throw technique (and the commandos turret and grenades to keep his minions busy) and his shields and health went down in no time.

If you run to the right of the raid board that activates Pete you'll see two columns with triangles on them. If you go to the first one on the right side, and then attempt to rapid jump against the wall where it meets the column you can glitch your way onto the little balcony looking thing around the battle area. When you're up here you can't really be hit (or at least his splash attacks won't hit you). There is also a chance he'll jump up there and get stuck allowing you to just hop down and shoot him to death.

If you run to the right of the raid board that activates Pete you'll see two columns with triangles on them. If you go to the first one on the right side, and then attempt to rapid jump against the wall where it meets the column you can glitch your way onto the little balcony looking thing around the battle area. When you're up here you can't really be hit (or at least his splash attacks won't hit you). There is also a chance he'll jump up there and get stuck allowing you to just hop down and shoot him to death.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=401899

I'm looking for some help killing the Raid boss in the campaign of Carnage DLC.

I'm a level 50 Mechromancer and I can get him down to around two thirds of health on my own. If you're interested, please send a message on Xbox live. GT Adi3m

I'm on most evenings British Time.

Edited by Adi3m2
Additional Info

Yeah bro and he's IMPOSSIBLE to solo without a commando and a specific glitch.

Not with good gear. Inflammable bee, Caustic PCC and Caustic infinity pistol, soloed with a Siren. Good launcher helps for if you get downed, but not necessary. MUCH easier than trying to solo Hyperius.