Rate the above signature!

Evarist0 X

Hopefully this topic is in the right section xD, I also used the Search thingy to look for a similar one but I couldn't find it.

Well, this game is pretty simple. Just rate the sig from the person above you from 1 to 5, 5 being the highest. -.-' and also give a comment (optional)

If the person above you has 2 sigs you can rate both of them if you want. One more thing, give everyone a chance to play so don't post continuously. I dunno, wait for 3-4 posts before posting again xD

• 4 years later...
  • Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not been on here for a while, so xease, the overall sig is a bit too small for my liking, the text needs work the character does suit the background but it needs enlarging because I can not make out how the character fits the background, its just too small mate, 5/10 for overall effort.

thanks to your avatar i can tell where the face is on that thing xD (i am the one who didn´t play any mass effect lol)

i like the colours and it isn´t to overloaded with effects so the main focus is still on the (robot?). oh and i like Blue ;) 9/10

It's Tali'Zorah Vas Normandy Nar Rayya :). She's not a robot, she's quarian. They have an extremely weak immune system so they have to wear environmental suits.

As for your sig I am not a big fan of anime but the style in which is presented is great. 8.5/10