Ted 2

OceanH

Film doesn't look as funny as the first, like with all comedy sequels. Still should be a laugh. Ted 3 2017 then this shit will be over.

Is Mila Kunis in this movie? She wasn't even in the trailer oddly enough even though she was in the first Ted. Either way, you know the movie is already running out of ideas when they have to re-use jokes from Family Guy.
Didn't Mila Kunis like just have a baby lol. Looks like Amanda Seyfried is the new female lead so no Kunis. :(

Didn't Mila Kunis like just have a baby lol. Looks like Amanda Seyfried is the new female lead so no Kunis. :(

Not sure, but I don't see how the movie would make any sense having John Bennetts wife missing from the sequel when she played a pretty major role in the first film lol. Amanda Seyfried is not a bad substitute though :woop:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Saw this movie tonight. Thought it was pretty entertaining. Much like the first Ted, the jokes are kinda hit and miss. They ended up re-hashing a few Family Guy jokes in the movie as well (most noticeably the one where Peter has to donate some sperm at the clinic and ends up getting a shelf full of donations on himself) so it wasn't as funny for me as it was for some of my other friends who don't really watch Family Guy.

Amanda Seyfried was pretty good as the lead female role. She had some funny moments but overall I didn't see much difference in her from Mila Kunis as a pretty face thrown in to break the monotony of Ted and Mark's interactions. Some of the guest cameos were pretty good including Liam Neeson, Morgan Freeman, and Tom Brady. Overall I thought it was pretty good. If you liked the first one, you'll like this one.

Thanks for the heads up on that, Mr Allen!

I'll probably go see this next Wednesday after I've finished all my exams. As long as it's not as horrendous as Anchorman 2 at being a sequel I'll be fine. I actually wanted to leave the cinema and ask for my money back Anchorman 2 was that crap.

I wasn't 'particularly' fond of Ted after seeing the first one. A few cheap laughs here and there, but generally just the same kind of humor you'd find in anything Ted McFarlane related, which I'm not big on whatsoever.

After hearing they were releasing a second one, I couldn't have cared any less.

My mom however, LOVES Ted, and so my family and I went to go see the second one when I visited Chicago earlier this year.

I must say, I was very surprised at how much I enjoyed it, more specifically, how much I enjoyed it in comparison to the first one. Much better in my opinion than the original, which is usually quite rare.