Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looking for people who want to boost the ranked badges in saints row 2. need people with atleast the ultor exposed dlc so we can play on the map trailer park. i want to start boosting around 8-9 pm pst for 2-3 hrs on a daily basis. i have 2 copies of the game and dlc on 2 accounts, anyone else with this setup gets preference otherwise looking for 2 others who are interested. post your gamertag below and i'll send you guys messages on when we'll boost.

1) Bourne3060

2)Bourne3060 (2nd Account)

3)

4)

looking for people who want to boost the ranked badges in saints row 2. need people with atleast the ultor exposed dlc so we can play on the map trailer park. i want to start boosting around 8-9 pm pst for 2-3 hrs on a daily basis. i have 2 copies of the game and dlc on 2 accounts, anyone else with this setup gets preference otherwise looking for 2 others who are interested. post your gamertag below and i'll send you guys messages on when we'll boost.

1) Bourne3060

3) RealistIdealist

4)

I'm in. I'm usually at home by 6:00 pst and I'm usually playing gears. Just message when you're ready and I'll be able to drop it and be in the game within 10 minutes.

1) Bourne3060

3)idleblue (i have a friend with 2 copies of the game and dlc if you are willling to do it with 5)

4)

I'm looking for someone to do the Co-op achievements with. Story and activities.

I've completed the Story and all activities on my Character if that has any significance. I know what I'm doing and I don't have cheats enabled. I just want to get some achievements.

I'm online most of the time, just message me. I'm usually talking in parties, so, I probably won't join your party or talk in-game.

Gamertag is Dr Deku

Edited by dEku