Estimated time for 1000: 3 hours.

Minimum playthroughs: 11

Missable achievements: None

Glitched achievements: None

Offline: 35 (1000)

Online: 0 (0)

Cheats disable achievements: No cheats

Introduction:

Steins;Gate: Senkei Kousoku no Phenogram is the second sequel to the Japanese graphic novel adventure Steins;Gate and plays exactly the same way. You will be receiving and answering phone messages from various characters to advance the plot line. Unlike the previous games, your answers do not affect the ending you will get, and there is no bad ending.

Walkthrough

Please read the two Edits at the bottom of this walkthrough before beginning. Thanks!

Your goal is to read every single message that is possible in the game and to do some miscellaneous tasks for some of the achievements. Here is how to go about that.

First things first. Press Start to get the first achievement for starting up the game. Now, select Start from the menu. Press A to advance to the next screen, or press Start button to start skipping. The game stops automatically whenever you need to take an action.

Note that you cannot always bring up the phone, and you may only reply

the first time you receive the message. At any time, press X to bring up the menu and choose Mail List to see all of the possible mails available. You want to make it so that none of them says LOCKED and at the top right it says 100% for each episode.

When the game stops for the first time automatically, press the right stick for Quick Save. Now, press Y to bring up the phone interface. (If necessary, press A until you can open up the phone) Press A to read the message for an achievement. Scroll down to the first blue highlighted text. Press A until the message is sent for another achievement. Press B until you are at the main menu of the phone. Select the top left icon, then the second choice to access the sent mailbox for another achievement

Press B until you are at the main menu of the phone again. The next three achievements involve changing the background, phone alert tone, and message alert tone. Select the bottom right Settings icon. The 1st, 2nd, and 3rd are the options for changing the necessary settings. Go into it and select a different one than the currently highlighted one. Choose the second choice to finalize the setting to get all of the settings related achievements.

Now press B until you close the phone. Press Start to skip until the next auto stop. Press Y to read the message. Open up the menu + mail list and check that you have read all messages in this branch. Now, press X, quick load, select the save you made above and load it. Press Y and then select the second choice. Start skipping again and make sure to finish this message branch. Keep repeating this over and over until you have 100% and completed this episode. (Note that this episode loops 4 times, and although the same message comes in, different replies are possible, so if you cannot unlock a certain branch for some reason, just move on.)

After the episode is completed, you will get achievement for finishing this episode. Again, Start the game. You will now have a choice of episode to start up and achievement will unlock that says the second branch is unlocked. Choose the second episode to start and do what you did above.

Rinse & repeat the above procedure until you have played all 11 episodes and all are at 100%. You shouldn't have much trouble except for 9th episode where you need to skip answering a mail on 8/10 12:20 titled 昨日はありがとう. The mail on 8/11 21:06 changes depending on whether you did not reply, or answered on that 8/10 12:20 mail. This is the one and only place that the plot splits based on a reply.

Now that you have 100% all the mail, you should get an achievement for doing that. And you also should have all of the game episodes completed.

From the main menu, go to Extra. We will just work from the top and access each List/Library. Go to Clear List for CG 25/50/75/100% achievement. Go to CG/Music/Movie/TIPS library to get achievement for accessing each of those library. In TIPS library, read every single TIPS so that they are all white to get 100% TIPS achievement. Back out to main menu and you should get 100% Steins;Gate cleared achievement. If you do not get this achievement, make sure that you have all of the other 34 achievements first. If you do have all 34 achievements but the last achievement does not unlock, start up any episode and then back out to Title, making sure to save the system settings as you back out.

I hope you enjoyed the game and the easy 1000. See you in our next Japanese adventure!

Edit: Thanks to Predator Pete for pointing this out. You may be missing one achievement called フォーントリガー】未読メールを残したままクリアする in addition to the get all achievement at the end of everything. Just start up any scenario and skip like crazy by holding down on RB. Only open up the phone if it simply won't let you continue skipping. And even then, only click A to check the message or answer the call. You should have at least one unread message at the end of all this, which will unlock that last achievement.

Edit 2: Thanks to Matt DB87 for letting me know that mailing list does not become available until you clear the episode. So, just skip through and get to the ending first. The fastest way to get to the end is to hold down RB so it skips everything.

Edited by sanger

With this info I was successfully able to get 1000G.

Just follow through with using the save system and getting more messages unlocked for mail listings. I ended up saving on each reply choice per-scenario when skip mode would stop. When it was 100% on the previous scenario, I'd save over my older files. Once you get the hang of things, it's not too hard. Definitely use the mail listing.

Thanks again sanger.

For some reason I can't get "【フォーントリガー】未読メールを残したままクリアする" to unlock. I have the achievements for customizing the ring tone and the wallpaper, but not the email alert. Any clues?

Oops... didn't know there was such an achievement in this game. I will update the guide. This achievement requires you to have at least one unread message at the end of the game.

Thanks again for the walkthrough. I'm playing the PS3 version and just got my Platinum Trophy :) The only trouble I had was with the Mayuri and Moeka episodes since the mail list didn't show the mail for those episodes, even when I finished them. It also might be important to note in the guide that Episode 9 (The one you have to skip a message) is the one where you play as Moeka. (Abbreviated as 'Moe' in episode select) since you can choose between different episodes it might be important to note since I don't think it says the number of the episode in episode select unless I'm somehow missing that.

Thanks again for the walkthrough. I'm playing the PS3 version and just got my Platinum Trophy :) The only trouble I had was with the Mayuri and Moeka episodes since the mail list didn't show the mail for those episodes, even when I finished them. It also might be important to note in the guide that Episode 9 (The one you have to skip a message) is the one where you play as Moeka. (Abbreviated as 'Moe' in episode select) since you can choose between different episodes it might be important to note since I don't think it says the number of the episode in episode select unless I'm somehow missing that.

They are all in the mail list. You need to scroll to the right mail list by pressing RB/LB. (Probably R1/L1 in PS3 ver) The mail list does show the episode name at the top, and also the percentage of mail read can be used to determine which one pretty easily.

I thought I'd just tell you this here because I was having troubles sending you a PM. But on your original Steins;Gate walkthrough two of the pictures say they've been moved or deleted by Tinypic. http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=300880 I just thought I'd let you know since those 2 pictures are important for getting all the achievements.

I thought I'd just tell you this here because I was having troubles sending you a PM. But on your original Steins;Gate walkthrough two of the pictures say they've been moved or deleted by Tinypic. http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=300880 I just thought I'd let you know since those 2 pictures are important for getting all the achievements.

Thanks. Unfortunately, I don't have those images anymore so I can't update the guide properly with new pictures. Maybe I will add a description of the image or a link to an image on Google if I can find one.

• 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
Hi - can someone help me with the very first chapter? I've played through it 5 times but I can not seem to get the last box of the mailing list for some reason. The chapter is currently sitting at 98%. The 'locked' mailing list box doesn't belong to any branches. I'm not sure what I'm missing. Thank you.

same here 5 times Im at 93%. I went from 90-93 when I tried random answers. So I guess its certain branches to complete it.

Done: loading save and choosing all the answer before moving on, All #1, All #2, All#3, Random.

EDIT: I think I figure it out for the most part. Only load previous save after you skip to the next message and read it. Then next branch ie. 2nd answer read next mail, load back, 3rd answer read next mail, load back, 1st answer read next mail, continue on...

When you have 100% you should also have all mail lists.

Edit 2: I let it skip and answer 2-3 messages to make sure branch is complete then go back. 100% on most of them!

EDIT 3: D-Pad left/right in mail list shows every single branch. search for the locked one and take note of the ones before that. 100% chapter 1 woo!

Edited by StarsRPD

• 1 month later...

Hi

First: A very good and short description of the game.

Nevertheless I got stucked in chapter 9 with 99% and no solution above helped.

I looked around and found a walkthrough to found my last missing Mail from the subway....

http://ps3imports.org/index.html/_/trophyguides/steins-gate-senkei-kousoku-no-phonogram-trophy-r193

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

This guide/roadmap has been copied over to the Greenbook. This means that it is unfinished/unready to be published, and anybody is welcome to sign up to finish it off!

Each guide will have a brief paragraph describing what is needed to get it done and published.

If you can, please help us get this guide published to the site, and get your name eternally imprinted on the site!

If you are the OP, this doesn't mean you can't finish it off on your own, do that and we will remove it from the Greenbook :)

More information on Greenbook practices can be found in the Greenbook FAQ, here.

• 1 year later...