Photo Trading

Creech

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone, so I've observed that these picture downloading achievements go really fast:

-I recommend uploading say 5-10 of your own photos, since no one needs to pay to download them.

-You in essence must "download" to view them once uploaded. SO... you can actually "download" your own photos by simply going to view them in the "Forza Gallery" on the main page where you select between career & multiplayer, etc.

-You can re-download your own photos, and the photos of people in this thread. I turned my Xbox One off, then on again, and it resets the buffer for this. You can check yourself by looking in achievements, pulling up the photo achievements, and seeing the progress bar progress as you keep downloading your own.

-IMPORTANT: if you do a keyword search for "x360a" within the Forza Gallery tool, you can very easily find the photos a LOT of people in this thread have already uploaded. selecting photos to view only takes a few seconds per photo.

hope this helps, sorry I wrote a lot.

I have some photos uploaded as well. I will be viewing everyones on here.

GT: Delta381 or under keyword search x360a.

Thanks everyone.

EDIT: I have the achievements now, thanks to everyone that downloaded mine. I will probably still go through every so often and look at pictures using the x360a keyword.

Edited by delta381

Ok, my gamertag is IIIT3III I have a picture uploaded titled IIIT3III and with the manual keyword as x360a. If you get my picture, send me a quick message, and I'll return the favor, thanks!

EDIT: All set, got mine, thanks everyone!

Edited by IIIT3III

ok guys I've uploaded a new photo with x360a as the key word.

Please download and when done let me know and ill return the favour

Gamertag is EL DOR1TO

P.s anyone know how i can link my account to my profile on here as the available link doesn't work

Thanks

Hi everyone, so I've observed that these picture downloading achievements go really fast:

-I recommend uploading say 5-10 of your own photos, since no one needs to pay to download them.

-You in essence must "download" to view them once uploaded. SO... you can actually "download" your own photos by simply going to view them in the "Forza Gallery" on the main page where you select between career & multiplayer, etc.

-You can re-download your own photos, and the photos of people in this thread. I turned my Xbox One off, then on again, and it resets the buffer for this. You can check yourself by looking in achievements, pulling up the photo achievements, and seeing the progress bar progress as you keep downloading your own.

-IMPORTANT: if you do a keyword search for "x360a" within the Forza Gallery tool, you can very easily find the photos a LOT of people in this thread have already uploaded. selecting photos to view only takes a few seconds per photo.

hope this helps, sorry I wrote a lot.

great idea mate...Im off to do some of this now..

So is not 100 download in a photo but is 100 download in general???

Great To Know!!!

Achievements Unlocked... Don't waste your time on my photo

Thank you

Edited by Guido636

GT:Ajp121

Description x360a

I'll be going through others with the x360a keyword and some of the others on this thread :)

Edit: I've got both achievements now so thanks everyone. I'll pull my photos when I get a chance. I'll still keep periodically checking the description x360a :)

Edited by Ajp121