Fated Traveler Achievement

MrNuts

I found that if you go back and play the first map again in the story mode, you fight Goligan (from the old Culdcept games.) Does anyone know if there are any other 'hidden' enemies to fight in the game? I'm not quite finished with story mode, but I think I'm close...

Alright for a heads up for you sir, and any others looking for this achievement, other than Goligan, there is also Naja and Dragon Eye Zenith (sp) who are each found in the Temples (not altar) of Light and Dark stages respectively. After these three bonus characters and completing the story mode (last level has a new character) you will unlock this achievement :)

You beat me to it! I found a forum post over at Gamespot detailing this:

Goligan : In story mode replay the past stage "Dinar Mountains."

Najaran :In story mode replay the past stage "Omengald."

Zenith : In story mode replay the past stage "Zanador."

I just waffled Najaran, Zenith is up next. If he's anything like he was in PS2 Culdcept, he'll be super aggressive.

Yeah he's in the Dinar Mountain stage as well as the 1st stage. What is a bit odd is i don't think he's in the 1st stage after you beat story mode (or something else triggers it) because now when I go back and replay the first stage I get Faustina.

I just did this last night - went back to Santana Village and fought Faustina instead of Goligan. Thought I was crazy for a minute.

I also got the mummy mask by winning a 90,000g game on that big tic-tac-toe type map. I fell just shy of getting the 'steal 300g with a bandit' achievement. I boosted his hp to 100 with mutations and gave him an aura blade with support on 2 sides, making his STR 140...just shy.

so, to acquire this achievement, i have to beat the game, then play only those 3 'hidden' opps? i dont recall playing against slave trader. do i need to play against him in versus match? thanks in advance guys

Yep, after beating the game go fiight Goligan in Dinar Mountains, then Najaran at Omengald and Zeneth at Zanador. This will unlock the achievement. Not sure if the order matters, but that's the order I met them in.

Yep, after beating the game go fiight Goligan in Dinar Mountains, then Najaran at Omengald and Zeneth at Zanador. This will unlock the achievement. Not sure if the order matters, but that's the order I met them in.

so, im guessing places like 'zanador' will unlock in story mode once i finish the game? cuz at this point zanador is only available in versus mode.

so, im guessing places like 'zanador' will unlock in story mode once i finish the game? cuz at this point zanador is only available in versus mode.

Once you finish the single player game, you can play any previous stages - the option shows up on the single player options screen to play past stages. I think you can actually do this before completing the game once you've completed the levels in question. And yes, all 3 of these will appear in the single player game.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...