Achievement Trading Thread

Spartan

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for these achievements if anyone wants to help or trade.

Backscratcher : Complete 1 mission in co-op

N00b n0 M0r3 : Win 1 online match.

So Lonely at the Top : Win and have the highest score in an online match.

Basically Naive : Achieve Recruit rank online.

I assume the 3 can be completed in 1 match.

Thanks, GT: IngoingSquid5

• 2 weeks later...

I finished the game but have not played this game in a long time so going to have a mess about with skirmishes, but if anyone still needs the online general achievement im happy to help for a couple of hours

Just trying to give a little back as this site has been very helpful to me.

Gt: SR1 UK

Just starting this game. Looking for all online achievements and coop. Msg me on live.

I have a tight schedule due to work so I can only play between 830-11 pm est Monday -Friday. If you can't do these times then don't bother msg me.

Gt: xRaW CaRNage x

Edit: already have someone now. Done.

Edited by xRaW CaRNage x

Looking to do running the show.

I'm not familiar with what the fastest way is to complete this achievement, but I know I have a long way to go before completion of it.

MSG me on live if you would like to work on this. Aristottle19

I'm also interested in boosting for Halo Reach, Halo Anniversary Edition, and Halo 4 if you also are looking to boost any of those achievements. I know a few people have been doing multi game boosting sessions.

Looking to help/trade achievements. I will gladly help someone get their achievements in this game before they want to help me if they have less achievements required to finish the game.

The only achievement I need left is Running the Show. So if you know any quick ways of doing that achievement or want to help, hit me up.

My GT is Nagol2k. Feel free to message me on here or on Xbox any time regarding these achievements

P.S. I also will help with any of the other Halo games such as: ODST, Reach (I do not own any of the DLCs), Halo 3, and Halo 4.

Edit: GT is Nagol2k. Sorry about the confusion.

Edited by Bloodryin