Drop 'Em Like Liquid Bipod Issue

Kunduz

Earlier today I was trying to get the Bull's Eye achievement, but I was having a real hard time developing the bipod on any sort of surface. When I eventually manage to get it to work, the bipod often retracted when I manage to line up the second or third shot and messing up said shot.

I've tried using all sorts different of surfaces, angles and ranges. Aiming downwards on the surface I wanted to use the bipod on. I've even tried going prone, ensuring it properly to get it work there first, when it finally did, trying the bipod on the selected I was going for in the first place.

Occasionally I got to work, but mostly I had to make due without the bipod. I remained stationary when I manage to get it to work, since any sort of movement mucked it up. Any ideas on how to get the bipod to work properly or have someone else encountered this?(Note that I've also having problems developing the bipod, while being prone).

I recall there were some bipods issues in MP for sometime post release, but I thought they fixed them. I'm not really a regular bipod user, but this is pissing me off.

The Bipod is a pain in the ass, especially in Coop because aside from nerfing the points needed to obtain Multiplayer unlocks DICE has not touched it since release. The best tip I can give you is to be 1-2 steps back from a surface you want to deploy it on. When you finally get it to deploy do not touch your Left Analog Stick, any movement will usually cause it to collapse.

With all that being said, I would suggest not using it at all and getting used to just steadying your scope when you line up your shot. I decided not to rely on it because so many times it would fuck me because it collapsed right when the sync'd up shots need to happen. Good luck to you!

I decided not to rely on it because so many times it would fuck me because it collapsed right when the sync'd up shots need to happen.
This is was reoccurring issue I had yesterday.

I would suggest not using it at all and getting used to just steadying your scope when you line up your shot.
Steady shot it is then.

Good luck to you!
Thanks, I hope I'll muster up patience to try to get through it.

Thanks, I hope I'll muster up patience to try to get through it.

Use the Force and you will be fine. Another tip that helped me, is to not shoot when there is a Hostage situation until the Flashbangs go off. If you shoot before they go off it will glitch and cause the bullets not to find their target. Besides that I thought the toughest part was when you take enemy sniper fire and there are 3 sets of 3 enemies to take out. If you have a good partner though it should not be a problem

• 4 months later...