Ra's Al Ghul Demon Trials

Xx Overkill VR

2nd boss(?), about 1/4 of the way through the game having played already more than 8 hours.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4ZJEx0mJwU]Batman Arkham City: Ra's Al Ghul - Demon Trials - YouTube[/ame]

I will be uploading achievement video walkthroughs for the side missions very shortly.

2/3s of the achievements in this game are directly story related and thus un missable.

Am I the only person that is kind of pissed that there wasn't a spoiler warning or anything?

Or am I just overreacting?

It doesn't bother me personally. I'm just glad to hear another villain is in the game (unless it was confirmed earlier... I don't look up every piece of information ya see).

And "demon trials" sounds fun :) Reminds me a bit of Ninja Gaiden 2. I haven't watched past the goblet drinking of the video as not to spoil it for myself, but it's just good to know that it's in there ;)

Am I the only person that is kind of pissed that there wasn't a spoiler warning or anything?

Or am I just overreacting?

Its kinda implied however I did edit the video taking it out of the context of the plot.

Its no different than what happened in Batman Begins, except that its straight out of the comics instead of re-imagined.

Not trying to sound too antagonistic or anything, but why exactly did you post this thread on here? :/

It's not like you're asking for help or anything, and you've effectively just gone and spoiled one of the villains in the game who Rocksteady were planning to keep under wraps until release.

For the sake of the many, many people on here who don't yet have the game, please don't make it worse by typing in any further spoilers. I haven't watched the video at all so it could be worse for me, but you should still be a little more thoughtful in future.

Not trying to sound too antagonistic or anything, but why exactly did you post this thread on here? :/

It's not like you're asking for help or anything, and you've effectively just gone and spoiled one of the villains in the game who Rocksteady were planning to keep under wraps until release.

For the sake of the many, many people on here who don't yet have the game, please don't make it worse by typing in any further spoilers. I haven't watched the video at all so it could be worse for me, but you should still be a little more thoughtful in future.

Its a link to a video so people should know what to expect. There are those that want to see some stuff that the game has to offer and there are those that don't. If you fall into the latter grouper then its best to practice some self control and not browse forums for a game before you played it.

Its a link to a video so people should know what to expect. There are those that want to see some stuff that the game has to offer and there are those that don't. If you fall into the latter grouper then its best to practice some self control and not browse forums for a game before you played it.

That's a fairly irrelevant comment to make, because at the moment most people on the forum don't have the game. I like to come on here before release so I can share my anticipation with other people.

Like I said, I'm not trying to be too patronising, but I just think that in future you should wait until most forum-users have played the game before you start broadcasting its contents, or at the very least, as someone else suggested, you should use spoiler tags whenever you want to reveal something.