Boosting To Level 40!!

Psychic

For those of you who want to get level 40 faster, heres a way I did it.

Recommended Players - 6 Boosters

Game Type - Adam Grab Free For All

Recommended Maps that have (3 or more Turrets)- Arcadia, Mercury Suites, Neptune's Bounty, Point Prometheus.

For some reason when we had a party of 6, we couldnt go into a Adam Grab Free For All game which doesn't make sense since its a 4-6 player game.

So join the game with a party of 5 then on your way to joining the game invite your 6th player.

When you're all in the game have 2 people go to 1 of the turrets on the map and take turns hacking it. When you hit level 24 equip SPEED HACKER tonic so you can hack the turret faster getting you more points.

No one grab the Little Sister so you all tie for 1st place getting 200 Adam. Second place gets 150 and Third place I believe gets 130.

You should get about 800-1600 Adam a round depending on if you have SPEED HACKER. Each match lasts 10 minutes. You need 97,000 Adam to hit level 40.

Happy Boosting

Feedback would be appreciated if this method helped you get your 40 ;)

Edited by Psychic

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was trying this before and was working fine, but only had 5/6 players. The random player messed things up for us :(

Was still getting 600-800 with someone getting the sister and none of us had Speed Hack.

Yeah me and some buddies had to deal with a lot of randoms which slowed shit down so try to get a full boosting party!

You know you can take turns grabing the little sister also.

You get 3 Adam per second for holding her.

Just hold her for about 2:55-as 3 minutes ends the match.

So take turns holding her AND hacking.

So you get about 500 Adam from the sister

plus whatever you hack

plus whatever place you come in, and if everyone hold the sister

the same amount of time you still tie.

Though it may just be easier doing the turrents.

I am also down for boosting this-Decaying Light.

Just message me and let me know.