Am I the only one

SC Defective

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I think that its a cool concept, just as was said techonolgy has it were it was indeed retarded.

I agree. The concept itself is pretty cool but sometimes the camera doesn't do a good job detecting what you are doing during minigames. It's a decent first step but if they ever come back to this idea they have a lot to improve upon.

• 8 months later...

This game is tedious to the extreme. I expected each movie would have a different minigames attached, but the amount they all repeat is ridiculous. It's one of the worst games I've ever played. In fact, I now stick it on and leave it running just to get the achievements (You don't even need to play it to get many of them!)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I NEVER heard the announcer say "spank your ass" but I loathed this game. The movements almost never picked up (though i think lighting has something to do with it) and it was just a slog to play. And the one redeeming quality, where you can save your own movies, doesn't work. I can't download it and upload it to youtube.

The only reason i'm not full of more rage is that I wanted a vision camera for Burnout Paradise and this was only 20$ :p

• 2 months later...
I wanted a vision camera for Burnout Paradise

Never knew you could use the camera with a racing game... I'll have to check that out.

Every reply in this thread give a pretty good description of what this game is about. It can be fun. It does take a long time to create a very short video. It is better with friends and yes, it does get better with a few drinks.

Some might dissagree but this is very reminiscent of GameBoy Camera.

I can't say that Codemasters did the worst job making this game, even if it is only half as impressive as the GameBoy Camera is/was.

Edited by K4157H3W153