Achievement Guide + Roadmap

Arsenic 17

Thanks Arsenic. Made finding them last few collectibles a breeze. Prob took me only about an hour and half for the full 200 as skipped all the cut scenes as playing it remotely from work.

Thanks for the tip about the time. May need to reduce it to 1.5 - 3 hours. I figured it was possible with skipping things. Easy 200!~

• 2 weeks later...
For Aderan Paragon. Play the game, use the hint button all you want. Once the game is completed, exit out and select Continue to play again. You'll start at the bridge. Cross it and when the cinematic starts the achievement will pop!

I've tried this, and it didn't work. Also replayed the entire thing (start new game) three times, and still can't get this damn thing to pop.

Pissed because first play through I only tapped Hint once to see what it did . . . useless so I never hit it again, but now I'm hosed. Looks like I'll have to delete the game and download again.

• 1 month later...

Congratulations!

This Achievement Guide and Roadmap has been reviewed by Guide Team Staff member Yunder and has been published as the Official x360a.org Achievement Guide and Roadmap! The link to the Official Guide is here:

Official x360a.org Adera / DLC: Episode 1 Achievement Guide and Roadmap

Please post any updates within the Update: Guides & Roadmaps thread.

Also, please check the Award Tracking: Guides & Roadmaps forum to make sure we are up to date.

You may request for those to be edited/updated within that forum as well.

We look forward to your future submissions!

• 4 months later...
I swear I've collected all the collectibles It says im missing a butterfly, but I've spent the pass 2 hours searching high and dry for any collectible I would have missed any ideas were it may be.

from the collectibles screen screen you can tell exactly what butterfly you would be missing. Then you could use collectible guide to locate it?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
Cheers for the guide man, just got my 200g. Time seems a little high, I did it with 90minutes without a guide. I then used a guide to get the three collectibles I missed, for a total of 95mins.

Yeah I dont remember that timing that well. But I guess you fell into the timing, on the lower end. I think it is reasonable. Glad to hear you got the 200G hassle free!