So will the new version come with

MyRifleIsBroken

With this one really have no idea. Since they also said the expansion won't be available to download and can only be bought. Could possibly be a seperate achievement list due to the Arisen add-on. If not alot of people aren't going to be happy that chose not to get Arisen when it comes out if the acheivements are stacked onto the vanilla game. It's anybody's guess at this point though.

I would have thought so, the exact same thing happened with the Divinity 2, and Divinity 2: The Dragon Knight Saga. The DKS version is exactly the same as the original, plus the expac on the same disc, and had its own achievement list. Most of them were the same as the original, but with lower values to make room for expac achievements.

Pretty sure that it wont, when i look at what games i have played on xbox.com dragons dogma now comes up as DD: Dark Arisen and says i have 1000/1000

i was gonna post this, i got 1000/1000 on monday and it appeared as DD: Dark Arisen.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
As of the last game update, the achievements are now simply: Dragon's Dogma

So maybe it will have its own achievements...

Actually, they seem to be jumping back and forth. I installed and started this game 2 days ago. I started it and it said DD:Dark Arisen on my list. I thought that was weird and checked my disc, and it was just DD. The next day I checked my achievements again and it showed up as Dragon's Dogma. This confused me more, but figured it just corrected itself. Now today it is showing up as DD:Dark Arisen again.

I'm thinking about waiting for Dark Arisen because I'm hoping that the saves will be compatible with it.