stupid supplier achievement

jenafer6

i am now in my 3rd playthrough trying for this last dumb ass achievement and isabella for some reason is not in my party... i went to the black emporium and there is no ingredients. has anyone had this achievement unlock missing either the ambrosia or 1 of the other quest specific ingredients missing... do not want to play this again.. i have the damn guide and there r so many mistakes it is not even funny... thx in advance =)

You sure like to start threads asking lots of questions. I have a question....Do you ever bother to follow-up in those threads after people try to help you? For example: you have a two month old thread in the Monkey Island 2 forum (not to mention the numerous Dragon Age 1+2 threads) and never went back to let anyone know if you figured out your problem or not. Some people have a problem with helping people that take the info and split and never come back to let them know if the info helped or not. Especially people that post a new thread every day because they don't know how to read achievement guides and/or previous threads dealing with the same damn topic.

Edited by ColdSpider72

i am now in my 3rd playthrough trying for this last dumb ass achievement and isabella for some reason is not in my party... i went to the black emporium and there is no ingredients. has anyone had this achievement unlock missing either the ambrosia or 1 of the other quest specific ingredients missing... do not want to play this again.. i have the damn guide and there r so many mistakes it is not even funny... thx in advance =)
IF you dont want to play again DONT. Whats the use of calling it a dumb ass achievement when achievements means almost nothing. Play the game to have fun not for achievements.

Beckers a dumbass... You do realise you're on an achievement site don't you?
Really? What are you, like 6? Yes I do realize Im on an achievement site BUT I also play games for the fun of them not just the achievements.

I remember playing games where the only way to prove you did something, before achievements/trophies, was to take a picture (poloroid or 35mm).

Achievements take away from the core of the game now days... IF I cared about achievements as much as some do I wouldve kept my original Gamertag "PortageeManOWar"

Yes you can still get Supplier without Ambrosia (I did) and any ingredients you miss during Act 1 or 2 can be bought at the Black emporium. Just make sure and do every sidequest possible during Act 3.

I missed a Glitterdust and an Embrium in Act 2 (didn't get Fenris companion quest) plus one more Glitterdust. But all I can buy in Act 3 in the Black Emporium is ONE Glitterdust. I did everything except the "Last Straw" quest. Do I have to watch out for this achievement during the next playthrough too or can I still get it?

I finished the game with every needed ingredient, including the Ambrosia. The achievement did not pop.

I'm not at all enraged, because I still achieved something by meticulously collecting all of the needed resources. Achievements and gamer score are a great way to share accomplishments with other people (among other things). I also think that they do indeed have a very important role to play in modern gaming. The fact that we are all conversing on this site is testament to that.

But I would never let it affect my enjoyment of a game. I put a great deal of hours into DA2 and i thoroughly enjoyed it. I won't let a couple of glitched achievements affect the gaming pleasure I get out of it. There are bound to be some achievements and patches on the way too so don't let it upset you too much :).

I missed a Glitterdust and an Embrium in Act 2 (didn't get Fenris companion quest) plus one more Glitterdust. But all I can buy in Act 3 in the Black Emporium is ONE Glitterdust. I did everything except the "Last Straw" quest. Do I have to watch out for this achievement during the next playthrough too or can I still get it?

You are pretty much shit out of luck unfortunately mate. Wait for the upcoming patch to see if they fix all the bugs associated with this achievement before trying it again.