Achievement Guide and Roadmap

SideDish120

Are you stomping on the elite for the kill or are you stabbing him? If you stomp him it's not an assasition(did that many times), once it stabbed him then it popped a few seconds later.

I am having trouble with the "If They Came To Hear Me Beg" Achievement.

I have jumped off the cliff and performed an assassination on the Elite like 7 or 8 times and still no achievement. Any help?

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am having trouble with the "If They Came To Hear Me Beg" Achievement.

I have jumped off the cliff and performed an assassination on the Elite like 7 or 8 times and still no achievement. Any help?

*sigh*

*looks at yesterday's posts*

*lookie what we got here*

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/1104/s18.jpgIf They Came To Hear Me Beg 25 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.png

Some people have been having trouble with the If They Came to Hear Me Beg achievement. I don't know if this has already been posted but here's another way of getting it which seems to be much easier than the one posted on the guide. I got it on my first try:

Hope that helps.

I sent a message to the OP for the consideration of including this alternate method on the guide but I don't know what happened. People are still having trouble with the video posted in the guide.

o my gosh why is this website SOO SLOWW in adding achievement guides!! when its been on the forum for weeks!. i dont like reading it here i prefer reading it on the website

The game only came out 16 days ago. Damn.

And there's a new rule about submitting guides. None will be accepted within the first month of the game's release, mainly due to make changes and tweaks. Patience, dude. I'd rather read it here in the forums because there are alternate suggestions other than what the guide posts on how to get an achievement.

The game only came out 16 days ago. Damn.

And there's a new rule about submitting guides. None will be accepted within the first month of the game's release, mainly due to make changes and tweaks. Patience, dude. I'd rather read it here in the forums because there are alternate suggestions other than what the guide posts on how to get an achievement.

I have to agree, I never used to look at the guides on the forums just because I figured they were all the same. I can't remember the game I was playing, but I was struggling with what the main guide said to do and for some reason checked the forum and found a much much easier way to get it. Plus, you can find dedicated threads to specific cheevos.

*sigh*

*looks at yesterday's posts*

*lookie what we got here*

Quote:

Originally Posted by m4milo http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/images/X360A/buttons/viewpost.gif

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/1104/s18.jpgIf They Came To Hear Me Beg 25 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.png

Some people have been having trouble with the If They Came to Hear Me Beg achievement. I don't know if this has already been posted but here's another way of getting it which seems to be much easier than the one posted on the guide. I got it on my first try:

Hope that helps.

I tried that one too, and didn't get it, I must not be doing something right. My guy is stomping him, so I guess I am doing it wrong.

that achievement if they come to hear me beg it was pretty easy.i got it the first time that my guy meleed him.i just sprinted off the cliff and stopped and press the b button and i got the achievement

I tried that one too, and didn't get it, I must not be doing something right. My guy is stomping him, so I guess I am doing it wrong.

When you run off the cliff keep your armor ability going as you look downward to align yourselt on top of the elite. Deactivate the ability cnce your aim circle turns red. Once you are close to contact, then press and hold the assasination button(LB right?). If done right he will stab the elite, otherwise he'll stomp the elite.

I stomped him about 10-15 times. Also, not sure if it makes a difference, but i was doing it on Normal for a while, then switched to Legendary and very soon after I got it.

How come this isn't updated on the regular Achievments Guide page on www.xbox360achievements.org? There's just an empty link.

Guides that people create are done on the forums, then submitted, processed and finally published. There is a new rule that you cannot submit a guide until 1 month after the the game has released. To give everyone a shot at making a guide.

Are you stomping on the elite for the kill or are you stabbing him? If you stomp him it's not an assasition(did that many times), once it stabbed him then it popped a few seconds later.

I got the stomped sequence when it popped up for me.

It says assassination and that's an assassination.

The achievement is glitched.

If they came to hear me beg achievement

I found a glitch that I dont know if its been posted yet, At one part where there was a elite in a shade turret. I ran up fast enough to catch him jumping out of it. And assassinated him this way. And I got the achievement.