Things Most People Don't Know About MW2

Post facts that most people don't know about MW2 & see how many we can get.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FU9RJ7F8EP0]YouTube - The New Barrel Roll Trickshot (Please Watch)[/ame]

1. Wasteland is a remake of a map on Call Of Duty 2, called Brecourt.
  2. The "No Russian" level wasn't originally planned to be in MW2, it was going to be an opening for the 3rd but was changed.
  3. There is a small ledge opposite of the cranes on highrise that goes all along the side of the map. great camping spot and also a good way to sneak around enemies.
  4. In favela the stop signs stay "Stop" which is English instead of Portuguese (the language of Brazil).
  5. Harriers will fire anti-air missiles to take down:
    Attack Helicopters
    Pave Lows
    Chopper Gunners
  6. Emergency Airdrops come in the direction you threw the marker down.
  7. The underground section in wasteland is the same as the Canadian level in Cod3 ( I forget the name )
  8. Ghost appeared at the start of cod 4 , he pulls away in a car but you cant see his face.
  9. The sign in the picture of Invasion ( Fariha market ) is the name of the shop in crossfire.
  10. If you spawn on attack on Afghan for SnD or Demo and you are sniping if you go left then turn to your right and go straight ahead you stand behind a rock and can spawn snipe people running into the bunker, incase anyone didnt know.

Edited by iBlessing 09

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Post facts that most people don't know about MW2 & see how many we can get.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Wasteland is a remake of a map on Call Of Duty 2, also called Wasteland.

Which is also a remake of a map from Call of Duty 1. I believe it was called Wasteland as well.

The underground section in wasteland is the same as the Canadian level in Cod3 ( I forget the name )

Ghost appeared at the start of cod 4 , he pulls away in a car but you cant see his face

The sign in the picture of Invasion ( Fariha market ) is the name of the shop in crossfire

I am not sure about this as I don't live in america but , in the level in campaign as the American Rangers when you are in the helicopter that gets shot down , the washington monument is the exact same as it is in Fallout 3 , but I don't know if it looks like that IRL ( please someone American clarify )

Edited by xM4N1CM3NT4L3Rx
It definetely did copy from fallout 3 sorry :)

The underground section in wasteland is the same as the Canadian level in Cod3 ( I forget the name )

Ghost appeared at the start of cod 4 , he pulls away in a car but you cant see his face

The sign in the picture of Invasion ( Fariha market ) is the name of the shop in crossfire

I am not sure about this as I don't live in america but , in the level in campaign as the American Rangers when you are in the helicopter that gets shot down , the washington monument is the exact same as it is in Fallout 3 , but I don't know if it looks like that IRL ( please someone American clarify )

Why do you have to live in America to tell if the Monument in MW2 is the same as the one in Fallout 3? :confused:

yes that is what it really looks like.

Some people dont know this. If you hit the right trigger while doing a predator missle the boost will kick in and it will fly much faster.