So we can complete this game 200/200 in season 3?

BLQQDCQRE

• 2 weeks later...
BLQQDCQRE had another good question that I didn't see answered yet. I know this is 1vs100 forum, but is GameRoom considered retail or arcade ? To be honest I would love if someone knows and could post!

Game Room has 1,000 gamerscore to be earned, therefore it is a "Retail Game", even though it is free to download on the marketplace.

• 2 weeks later...
i thought the seasons achievements were going to stack. it would make sense, seeing as its listed as 1 vs 100, not 1 vs 100 season 2. i believe its going to be treated like any dlc would where they just add the 200 new points worth to it.

That would be a good idea, but don't think it will.

Besides, there was way more than enough time given to earn the full 200. I and many many others did so.

• 2 weeks later...
Wait, there was 2 seasons? And each had their own achievement list?

I have 200/200 on it and as far as I'm aware, I only played the last season.

the "first" season was the beta, and had no acheivements. the only season so far that has had achievements is season 2.

And for everyone else, they announced before beta that each season would have its own achievements. We don't know how that will shape up, but its been known for a loooong time.

the "first" season was the beta, and had no acheivements. the only season so far that has had achievements is season 2.

And for everyone else, they announced before beta that each season would have its own achievements. We don't know how that will shape up, but its been known for a loooong time.

WELL THAT SUCKS A%$ :ass!!

Oh well, atleast I have some of them. Hope something changes or something? You never know what your going to get.

Thanks for all your info on this. :) :locked:mad::locked

• 2 weeks later...

That would suck if they didn't stack. I would ACTUALLY contemplate removing the achievements from my XBox... wow that's really sad. I'm sad at myself for saying that.

I wouldn't mind if they had the "Instant Play - General Trivia" questions year round and then different seasons of "Live Shows" and stacked on just 50GS each season or something like that...

I love how people say there was "pleanty of time"... Imagine you only had 3 months to get all of the achievements in Gears of War... nuff said :)

Is it even possible to remove achievements from your profile? I've been trying to find out how to do that for some time and I've been told it can't be done.

you can remove a game from your played list, only if it has no achievements you've earned. you cannot remove any achievements you've earned, nor any game with at least one achievement earned.

Yeah. I knew about that. I was just hoping there was maybe a glitch or something to remove achievements you've already earned. I made the mistake of playing a few awful games in the past like COD4 and Lost Planet and I have no intention of ever playing them, let alone getting 1000/1000 for them. I don't like forcing myself through a game I hate just for points, but I hate how my score is crippled because of it.

First thing I did when this came out was powered out the 200 when they announced that they wouldn't be carried over. The game has been out for like half a year now, I don't understand why people wouldn't have tried before now...

I didn't have XBL when Season 2 started. I didn't get a chance to get into it until the last couple weeks of the season. That's why I didn't get most of them.