Zombie Genocider + Real Mega Buster question

Cheesemonkey994

Alright, so, I spent 6 hours getting the Zombie Genocider achievement. After which, I went to do "Backup for Brad." After all that I went to Jessie to tell her about Brad, then I got a popup saying "The truth falls into darkness." Does this count as an ending? Because I cannot find the mega buster.

Alright, so, I spent 6 hours getting the Zombie Genocider achievement. After which, I went to do "Backup for Brad." After all that I went to Jessie to tell her about Brad, then I got a popup saying "The truth falls into darkness." Does this count as an ending? Because I cannot find the mega buster.

You have to wait until the 72 hours is up and the chopper comes back to get an Ending, the cases and "truth" doesn't matter for the Achievement. Just go to the Helipad and let the game run until time is out and save afterwards. Or, just run around doing other stuff. Just save frequently and make sure you don't die while goofing off or working on something else. You can get any ending and be fine, you don't even have to make it to the helipad. Just wait it out and survive (don't just save status and quit when you die or it's lost).

You have to wait until the 72 hours is up and the chopper comes back to get an Ending, the cases and "truth" doesn't matter for the Achievement. Just go to the Helipad and let the game run until time is out and save afterwards. Or, just run around doing other stuff. Just save frequently and make sure you don't die while goofing off or working on something else. You can get any ending and be fine, you don't even have to make it to the helipad. Just wait it out and survive (don't just save status and quit when you die or it's lost).

Well shoot. Looks like It's Zombie killing time again. Thanks for the quick reply. :)

Well shoot. Looks like It's Zombie killing time again. Thanks for the quick reply. :)

N/P, did you save status and quit, then? That does suck, but only way to get the mega powerful (albeit a little cheap) real mega buster, I'm afraid. If you're still in the same game without dying and choosing Save Status and Quit, then you're fine. You can end the game after just saving from Restrooms and that couch in Safe room and still get it later. The only way it gets voided is if you choose the exact thing "Save Status and Quit" which shows up after you die, because that just saves your levels and starts you back from the beginning when you get back to it.

can i destroy the helicoptor with the mega buster?

You can and it will potentially go down with one shot. Problem is, you need to "lead" the blast quite a bit since the energy blast is much slower than a gun shot, so you may end up missing a lot if you shoot too late (or even too soon, for the same reason). After a little practice (or just fire spamming straight up on the path the chopper would be taking over you), you can hit it once you get used to the speed of the blasts.