PES 2011 Master League Online Beta

XBLsFinest

No, really, i tried the beta and i was happy to do it, i really hoped that this game was good. But, IMHO, this game is like PES2010. If you liked PES2010, you probably will like this PES2011. But i'm not that one.

Seriously? That is dissappointing. PES 2010 was near unplayable at the best of times, I was really hoping they'd sort out, I guess roll on 2012?

Seriously? That is dissappointing. PES 2010 was near unplayable at the best of times, I was really hoping they'd sort out, I guess roll on 2012?

If you believe a word the guy above said then your as much as an idiot than he is .... If you want to really know about the beta read pesfan.com for comment from people who actually played it. The other thing is he compares the beta to 2010 yet just look at his played list and he hasn't even played pes 2010. HE is just a typical Fifa player who isn't interested in pes but feels its a must to go spread rubbish on sites.

Sorry, i didn't wanted to make you upset, it was only my opinion about a game i've loved from International Superstar Soccer until PES2008. I gain nothing saying that about PES2011. I only tried to give my opinion from a neutral point of view. I'm 34 years old, i'm not a 15yo who lives for game wars and console wars. Pesfan isn't the most neutral site to talk about PES, i suppose...

I've not played PES2010 because i didn't liked the demo, and PES2011 made me feel the same sensations that PES2010 demo did.

It's my opinion.

If you liked PES2010, you sure like PES2011.

I'm sorry if you think i don't like PES only for the name or what else...

Sorry, i didn't wanted to make you upset, it was only my opinion about a game i've loved from International Superstar Soccer until PES2008. I gain nothing saying that about PES2011. I only tried to give my opinion from a neutral point of view. I'm 34 years old, i'm not a 15yo who lives for game wars and console wars. Pesfan isn't the most neutral site to talk about PES, i suppose...

I've not played PES2010 because i didn't liked the demo, and PES2011 made me feel the same sensations that PES2010 demo did.

It's my opinion.

If you liked PES2010, you sure like PES2011.

I'm sorry if you think i don't like PES only for the name or what else...

Pesfan is very neutral .. despite it being a fan page for PES there is a large majority or fifa/pes players on there also who give negative and positive about both games.

Are you in agreement with the preview on this webpage that its too hard etc .. is that why you don't like it (for the majority of the pes fans it was music to their ears as they don't want a walk in the park kinda game).

I posted as you didn't really give any constructive feedback to even why you didn't like it so imo you came across as a normal fifa player who just doesn't want to let it go.

No, really, i tried the beta and i was happy to do it, i really hoped that this game was good. But, IMHO, this game is like PES2010. If you liked PES2010, you probably will like this PES2011. But i'm not that one.

Sorry but you can't compare pes2010 with pes 2011 if you have only played the demo of pes2010. The Retail Version is almost an entirely different game.

I played about 1500 online matches in pes 2010, so i think i can compare.

I played the 2011 Beta and i still don't know if i like it or hate it. There are so many changes compared to 2010, some good, some bad. But in the End it's a restart for the series. I think that konami will do a good job and I'm looking forward to the Retail version.

i havent played a full retail of pes on 360, but its pretty common knowledge that pes has always been better up until 08, while fifa was the 'pretty one'. but then ea actually bothered to up the gameplay in 09 and 10

im gonna play both 11' games and if i like one alot ill get it if not ill stick with fifa 10

its nothing to get riled up about:drunk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

pes 2011 is awesome smacks the dust off fifa and always will liceses are not everything who cares if your teams not got there real badge and kit playing football that feals real is far more important and pes can not be matched i rufuse to play fifa as im not gonna play a game that doesnt even feel like free flowing football and has a shite passing system that only lets u score the same goals in the same play!! pes is totally unpradictable like real life and no footy game comes close!!1