Controllers and achievements

blueglue

Does anyone know if there's a way to go for the master league achievements while playing with a friend on the same team?

Is it just me or this game keeps being stupid when it comes to choosing controllers?!?

No matter if I save general settings, or master league...everytime I start a game there's only 1 controller playing...if anybody knows how to fix this...any help would be appreciated here.

sorry not sure about the master league question.

Can confirm that you can NOT use 2 controllers for the 35+m goal or 5 free kicks achievements though. Started 1p exhibition match vs CPU & joined with 2nd controller to foul my team to enable 5 free kicks in one game & no achievement, likewise running out the P2 keeper & shooting from distance doesn't pop the achievement..

Same as last year the edit opponents keeper to take corners works & will have to try & get yourself fouled around the box for free kicks (no mean feat, in 40+ games i have only managed to be fouled 3 times around the box & twice the keeper touched the free kick on the way into the net...... could be a pain in the ass.

Also was hoping for a quick world player of the year in master league by simming but doesn't work, start as man utd & ronaldo wins, start as real madrid & rooney will win, start as barca etc & someone else will always win. Simmed 2 undefeated seasons winning all leagues & cups & still have no world player of the year despite winning european player of the year 2 seasons running so looks like you will have to play a fair chunk of the games in order to make sure your guy scores a shitload of goals or something.

Others are dull as per usual, all easy (with the exception of trying to get yourself fouled), just time consuming. Currently 635/1000 after one evening & still to even start become a legend.

Edited by C0lourmegrey

Well, I just earned "Made The Knockout Phase" and "European Champions" by playing with a friend.

Looks like the achievements that won't unlock when you play together with somebody are the match-based ("First Glory", "Come Back Win"...) and the ones you mentioned (Free kicks, long distance...).

I am currently playing a Master League with a friend, and h oping that all of the related achievements (like "League Winner") will pop up at the right time.

When it comes to PES achievements Konami always fail though.

Anyone intending on doing an achievement guide or anything?

I know a lot of them are fairly easy or common sense, but it might be cool to have some ideas from other people that might help out

You can basically take last year's guide, as the achievements didn't change. The only differences to 2010 that I've found out so far:

- In the new game, you won't get fouled by the CPU on the easiest difficulty level, making it harder to get the 5 free kick goals.

- In the master league, the "Perfect Season" achievement is now what it says: You have to be undefeated, but not - as in 2010 - win every game to get it.

Y17

Simming masters league works wonders, edited real madrid to have best players in game, simmed 1 season, got top 3 in world player of the year (messi, ronaldo, kaka) and 275g in an hour or 2 max just saving every 10 games or so, i'll post squad up if u want

Simming masters league works wonders, edited real madrid to have best players in game, simmed 1 season, got top 3 in world player of the year (messi, ronaldo, kaka) and 275g in an hour or 2 max just saving every 10 games or so, i'll post squad up if u want

I want !

ty

After editing players, is there an option to reset them all back to default? Or is it a case of deleting the data or whatever

If you could do a little guide to how did that, that would be awesome I am having quite a lot of trouble with the simming

If you could do a little guide to how did that, that would be awesome I am having quite a lot of trouble with the simming

Sorry chaps on my phone coz i've not got internet in since i moved,

go to edit, save, transfers, spanish league, real madrid (pretty sure the start with most cash) remove everyone apart from the following

casillas,pepe, raul albiol, sergio ramos, xabi alonso, kaka, ronaldo, benzema, higuan, guti, van der vaart

then transfer the following

julio cesar, ibrahimovic - inter milan

chiellini - juventus

puyol, dani alves, xavi, messi, pique - barcelona

drogba - chelsea

vandebuurd - some team in the pes league (use search)

start masters league, save, got to my team, game plan, press a 3 times then b, then go to next match, allow coach... just save it every 5 games or so (or before playing champions league or bsrcelona) if you get beat just go to top menu, dont save and reload your game..