7/10 difficulty. Simular to Prototype chalenges??

FroZeNSouL

Prototype was also 7/10 and took me about 3months when playing after work each day. But i loved it. It was relaxing and entertaining.

But completing the chalenges was a bit of a nightmare.

The hardest ones were either passed with determined skill, out right fluke, or glitches, ie spamming the lock on for bullet time, slowing the ingame time, or using other kinds of ingame "cheap" tactics. Also did this for Portal on Orange Box

Is Armored Core 4 simular "Do-able" difficulty?

Any "cheap" tactics or glitches that can almost garrenty 1000gs?

Ofcourse you need SOME skill even when doing cheap tactics, but i dont think many would say Orange Box or Prototype were easy 1000s :p

There is no real exploit glitch you can take advantage of. There are a few missions that are very difficult to S rank. Firefly and Operation Ascend are among the very hardest. Despised Icon has very good builds in his guide and will take you 95% of the way to 1000 with very little time investment and only some skill.

Sorry I have never played Prototype so I can't give you any comparison to it. This shooter is very different to other shooters because you will be flying and there are 5 attack buttons. The controlls are a bit awkward and you should probably modify the layout to be condusive to you.

There are some members who still frequent this forum if you need help. Just PM and/or post depending on the issue.

Edited by Shinobi273