Games you play when you're REALLY bored.

TVthePunisher

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most of the time when I am really bored I will try a game that I haven't played in a really long time. This usually goes one of two ways, I can remember why its been so long since I've played it and put it back on the shelf relatively quick or I can really enjoy it and continue to play it in the days after to finish campaigns and other mop ups.

Usually though if I am really bored I just go to netflix.

lol definitely FIFA games x1000000

ive got all achievements in all of them i own bar the 2010 world cup(which has unreasonable online ones i haven't even attempted), but none the less i always come back to them. i play online occasionally, but usually i settle for a few games against legendary AI. more recently ive played entire premier league seasons using tottenham(no subbing)

i also play my fighting games online from time to time. its mostly naruto uns 2, but occasionally tekken 6 or soulcalibur 4 also.

I usually pop in MW2 and mess around with random attachments I wouldn't normally use. This doesn't last very long because there's only so many times I can be noobtubed before I get frustrated.

Other than that I usually watch TV or browse the forums as I'm doing now.