Achievement Guide and Road Map

Webb

I haven't confirmed this myself, but I've read on the Unofficial Elder Scroll Pages, that if you become a werewolf and transform into beast form in someone's view, you gain a 1000 gold fine. Might be an alternate way to do Master Criminal, if it's true.

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm this is a very wordy guide...but full of great info. I completed the last elder scrolls without a guide. This installment can't be that hard. The key is to make 2 saveasaves.. This way if you get caught I. A multiple choice route you can just remember what you did the 1st go round and then do the opposite on the 2nd game save.

theres a couple of "Cheap" ways to level quickly

2/ not sure if the patch fixed this or not, but if your close enough to an enemy and he cant see you, you can sneak constantly into the wall/corner .. i just rubberbanded the analog stick and left it while i watched tv

Still works after patch. It doesn't even have to be an enemy. I found a fish jumping in a waterfall and am currently gaining levels in sneak by moving into a rock next to it. :woop:

I am not in a rush to get any of the achievements yet, however i think i may have messed one up. For the getting married achievement, i obtained the Amulet of Mara by completing the quest Book of Love but there is never option when i speak to any NPC when i wear it and i've gone to Camilla in Riverwood.

I have tried to buy it from Maramal but he does not give me an option maybe because i already have it.

Could it be glitched?

"Number of missable achievements: None
"

i thought you can miss some of the daedric artefacts?

Yes, that appears to be the case now. I was just working through all the Daedric quests now and then I'm going to update it all and finish it off.

I am not in a rush to get any of the achievements yet, however i think i may have messed one up. For the getting married achievement, i obtained the Amulet of Mara by completing the quest Book of Love but there is never option when i speak to any NPC when i wear it and i've gone to Camilla in Riverwood.

I have tried to buy it from Maramal but he does not give me an option maybe because i already have it.

Could it be glitched?

Have you equipped it? You need to actually be wearing it.

Webb: Nice guide, feel free to use any info that isn't present in your guide from my WIP guide that I won't finish now that you already have this one.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=341271

For example the fact that there are some Daedric Artifacts that are missable. They are listed in my guide.

Oh awesome! I didn't even see that one when I started this one, d'oh! I'm literally just working through the Daedric artefacts now, actually, thanks to KAPING I've been able to locate everyone that I'm missing, but I'll use it as a cross-reference when I tie it all up :D

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/908/UPotJyE=.jpg

Married - 10 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.png

Get married

Well, despite only being worth 10G, it’s a bit of a rigmarole to get this achievement. Firstly, you have to head to Riften and speak to Maramal, who’ll be found inside the Temple of Mara, by the Thieves Guild’s back door. Ask him about the Temple (“I would like to know more about the temple”) then question marriage in Skyrim (“I could have a wedding at the temple?”) to which you follow up with “No, Not really.” Eventually he’ll offer to sell you the Amulet of Mara which you buy, equip and then get pulling.

You basically have to find someone who’s “interested” and then head to the temple to initiate the wedding. It’s easier than it sounds. This isn’t everyone either, so here’s a list (non-exhaustive) of people you can marry… if you can marry them, they’ll notice the amulet and say “Interested in me, are you?”:

- Ysolda, Whiterun.

- Camilus Valerius, Riverwood.

In fact, that’s all I could find and I searched all major cities, but yeah, there will be more, it’s just finding them. At least you can get the achievement

You can marry Vilkas at the comanions so they did bring gay marriage into it :L also Njada Stonearm in the companions

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Alchemy_(Skyrim) - Ok, they don't have the table entirely filled in yet but this seems like it is very helpful. I'd rather know than just sit around testing and reloading.

Good to know. Now we just need what each potion sells for, so we can craft a whole bunch and make some serious gold. Trial and error is annoying me.

Right, just got me 1,000Gs, so the guide should be complete now... I'll add a few tidbits of info later on, but all the Daedric quests are there now. Also, the skeleton key DOESN'T count towards the achievement, as I had to do all 15 Daedric quests to get it. Good luck!!

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/908/UPotJyE=.jpg

Married - 10 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.png

Get married

Well, despite only being worth 10G, it’s a bit of a rigmarole to get this achievement. Firstly, you have to head to Riften and speak to Maramal, who’ll be found inside the Temple of Mara, by the Thieves Guild’s back door. Ask him about the Temple (“I would like to know more about the temple”) then question marriage in Skyrim (“I could have a wedding at the temple?”) to which you follow up with “No, Not really.” Eventually he’ll offer to sell you the Amulet of Mara which you buy, equip and then get pulling.

You basically have to find someone who’s “interested” and then head to the temple to initiate the wedding. It’s easier than it sounds. This isn’t everyone either, so here’s a list (non-exhaustive) of people you can marry… if you can marry them, they’ll notice the amulet and say “Interested in me, are you?”:

- Ysolda, Whiterun.

- Camilus Valerius, Riverwood.

In fact, that’s all I could find and I searched all major cities, but yeah, there will be more, it’s just finding them. At least you can get the achievement

You can marry Vilkas at the comanions so they did bring gay marriage into it :L also Njada Stonearm in the companions

Thanks! :) Here is one list- http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Marriage Surprised Hadvar isn't on it for women but maybe the list isn't complete yet? He strikes me as likely, even if he didn't have the balls to keep his captain from trying to kill me-- he seems to like my character more than anybody so far. I'm wandering over there anyways to get into the Thieves Guild, so I'll test it a bit myself.

Thanks! :) Here is one list- http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Marriage Surprised Hadvar isn't on it for women but maybe the list isn't complete yet? He strikes me as likely, even if he didn't have the balls to keep his captain from trying to kill me-- he seems to like my character more than anybody so far. I'm wandering over there anyways to get into the Thieves Guild, so I'll test it a bit myself.

Oh yeah, the list isn't complete. I plan to add some finishing touches in tomorrow to truly finish it off, but everything is in there at the moment that you'll ever need to know to get 1,000Gs :)