random events

M0rpheus

anyone else has problems with this? I'm on 13/14 for ages now, had now 4 random events that didn't count, so normaly would be on 17 but still on 13 :uzi: is there a map made with all the spots cause I'm tired of cruising the city just for this shit, it's the same horrible experience like in gta4:uzi:

There is a map on the social club. Be sure to check "not found" to show them. Also, be sure to complete the random event normally. If someone gets robbed, return what was stolen.

Some may also take a while to show up. Just keep playing and you will have way more than the 14 needed. There are 58 I think.

Also some events only initiate for certain characters. Check the Random Events link in the GTA Encyclopedia sticky thread, which tells you which character you need to be to start the events.

I'm surprised you say you need to cruise the city looking for these to get the 14 you need. If you complete them as they pop up while you're playing through the story, you'll have more than enough by the time you finish everything else. There's no need to go out of your way for these.

I'm surprised you say you need to cruise the city looking for these to get the 14 you need. If you complete them as they pop up while you're playing through the story, you'll have more than enough by the time you finish everything else. There's no need to go out of your way for these.

Me too, I have done 25 now, and only done 24 main missions so far.

If someone gets robbed, return what was stolen.

Some may also take a while to show up. Just keep playing and you will have way more than the 14 needed. There are 58 I think.

A) Not needed, just get the target and exit the area and i've had mine go up.

B) 58 is correct, you just have to be in the area at the right time and sometimes on the right char but this one is easy.

There is a map on the social club. Be sure to check "not found" to show them. Also, be sure to complete the random event normally. If someone gets robbed, return what was stolen.

yes I know to bring the stolen wallet back, I do it every time and it doesn't count for it, 2 times I brought it back nothing, then I thought hey why not keeping it...nothing... and then 1 time a priest or something on a corner of a street was preaching (tried that one several times) if I'm standing to him listening some assholes wanna fight, so I fight...the blue dot stays, if I run away it stays, when I shoot them...cops...if I beat them up and then stay listening to the end of what the preach says...nothing...if I beat the preach(1hit-the pussy LOL)...nothing :dance:

ok will check on the social site of it! cheers

EDIT: Is it because I kill the thief??? like if they run away I just drive over them because I like that, I love to drive over people!

EDIT: ok so I checked on the social club and only 13 coloured up so my guess is that or it's a huge glitch on my game(wouldn't be the first) or you can replay the same events countless times...

Edited by M0rpheus

I have been trying to get the rest of them for ages now,but they don't appear no matter which character i use

Yes i am nearly done with the game being on 96%.but i would still like to get the ones that i have not got yet

-Simeon Yetarian

-Shop Robbery 1

-Shop Robbery 2

-Security Van 2

-Security Van 3

-Security Van 5

-Security Van 6

-Security Van 7

-Security Van 8

-Security Van 9

-Security Van 10

-Abandoned Vehicle 2

been driving to each spot as each character at different times of day for ages now and no joy on any

With the Security Vans,i have done lots of them,seems they have not taken though and not been marked as done,and now i can't find any even though i am using the map on Rockstar Social Club

yes I know to bring the stolen wallet back, I do it every time and it doesn't count for it, 2 times I brought it back nothing, then I thought hey why not keeping it...nothing... and then 1 time a priest or something on a corner of a street was preaching (tried that one several times) if I'm standing to him listening some assholes wanna fight, so I fight...the blue dot stays, if I run away it stays, when I shoot them...cops...if I beat them up and then stay listening to the end of what the preach says...nothing...if I beat the preach(1hit-the pussy LOL)...nothing :dance:

ok will check on the social site of it! cheers

EDIT: Is it because I kill the thief??? like if they run away I just drive over them because I like that, I love to drive over people!

EDIT: ok so I checked on the social club and only 13 coloured up so my guess is that or it's a huge glitch on my game(wouldn't be the first) or you can replay the same events countless times...

Ok first of all, those blues dots such as the Jesus guy on the pier and a few others, those aren't random events. Not ones that count or show up on the social club list. Those are random "friends" around town that you can "talk" to, so ignore those completely.

Secondly, you can definitely kill the thief, because I did that every single time and mine counted. I even did it the same as you, running them down with my car.

Thirdly, a good deal of the random events can be replayed if you're in the same area. They respawn. Especially the ATM robbies, muggings, and security vans. You are probably inadvertantly redoing the same ones. I robbed 4-5 security vans but only 2 show up on the social club for me, so I assume I was redoing those same ones and didn't realize it.

Go on the social club and look at your map at the bottom of the "checklist" tab. Toggle on "Not Found" and it will show which random events you haven't done yet in white, while ones you've done are in yellow. Then you can just drive to the corresponding locations to do ones you haven't done yet.

Hope this helps.