Achievement Trading Thread

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive begun playing my final playthrough on legendary difficulty (in the barrow-downs atm) and so far i havent been able to execute any critical hits of severs (Y) as well as not being able to fire any mounted crossbows!! i can get into the crossbow and aim but it just wont fire!!!

anyone else having the same or a similar problem?? and does anyone know how to fix this?? bcos this is going to be a problem in Gundabad!

ive begun playing my final playthrough on legendary difficulty (in the barrow-downs atm) and so far i havent been able to execute any critical hits of severs (Y) as well as not being able to fire any mounted crossbows!! i can get into the crossbow and aim but it just wont fire!!!

anyone else having the same or a similar problem?? and does anyone know how to fix this?? bcos this is going to be a problem in Gundabad!

My ranger faced the same problem on my heroic playthrough.

The dwarf and lore-master still can use critical strike though.

Edit: Never mind! I got it randomly, in a glitch I think, while playing co op with a friend. I didn't kill anyone & it just popped up while running around & my stat page said I had 1 co op kill, 1 co op strike, 1 fellowship strike & kill. The odd thing was is that my friend didn't have anything listed on his stats.

Edited by DemonRaider1138