Looking for online matches?

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

- Looking for some people to play with in my world.

- I'm looking for dungeons and things like that.

- I play on both peaceful and easy, depends on what I'm doing.

- I have my own house built with plenty of space for more people.

- My friend already built his own house because he only plays on my save, you can feel free to do the same!

- We have a spawner built that drops monsters out of it. They die when they hit the ground so you can collect their stuff.

- If you join, don't take what isn't yours, and don't destroy peoples property.

- Please no little kids!

- Add me or message me on Xbox Live

Anybody want to help me dig a massive hole and build a castle? I'm willing to help out in your world with whatever you have going on. Please make sure to have a mic. Steve gets lonely putting in those long hours all alone..

I had a idea but its a BIG job.

Because the maps on the XBLA version of Minecraft are considerably smaller than the PC version I was thinking about mining EVERY block but have walls round the very limits of the map preventing water spilling down while we work.

( maybe remove walls at the end so its a waterfall into this void. )

If this seems like something you would want to be apart of please send me a friend request to "Matt Dares" with a message saying Minecraft.

Any questions send to my "Matt Dares" Xbox account. I only have 50 friends on Xbox atm so hopefully we can get alot of people Working together on this project.

Just looking for some people or just someone to explore with and have a good time :) Nothing too serious, just for some fun :) Would build something creative though which would make it interesting. If anyone would like to just play, add me up GT: LukusTheGreat :)

I'm on majority of the time, may not be on Minecraft but will be online :)