• Replies 15.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dirty130

• xhunterrrr

• BiggD

• TVthePunisher

Our hearts bleed for the passing of Lavindathar. May he rest in peace, following the terrible accident...*man walks forward, whispers something into his ear...the expression changes from fake mourning to growing rage*...what do you mean he survived?!

;>_>

<_<;

Right, so...;>__> THIS IS A TRAP, BEWARE THE YOGA PANTS!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wngsO-Z4n7A#t=14]YOGA PANTS PRANK! - YouTube[/ame]

Edited by TVthePunisher

And dirt, gif sigs suck. You want something static.

http://img.fark.net/images/cache/850/s/ss/fark_ss6WQ2D3A-Gi6ZVogz6yWYXRK-8.gif?t=bNd2M4Zw7uzryinKeIwG5w&f=1394427600:p

Yeah, I'm gonna use it during GSL.

Oh. Well in that case. Best of luck getting as many achievements out of it as possible!

Right, so...;>__> THIS IS A TRAP, BEWARE THE YOGA PANTS!

Got a good early-afternoon laugh outta that!

Anyway, South Park: Stick of Truth is a lot of fun. Go buy it!

I never bothered trying GO...I mean I have CS:S...why play GO?

Well I got it for $3.75, so why not? They have a mode on GO that really suits my liking, plus most of the people on Source are 10 year vets who have recoil memorized. It gets annoying..

Day Z goin' good still? I need to play it with you and Tom.

My copy is on its way. Considering the mail only gets delivered twice a week by plane, it should be here in about 2 weeks. Hopefully. :(

It's a metric fuck-tonne of fun. It will be totally worth your wait. My hands are pretty sore today from riding yesterday and it's the perfect game to recover with. Unfortunately, I have to play some Killer Instinct soon. That's might hurt a little..

Well I got it for $3.75, so why not? They have a mode on GO that really suits my liking, plus most of the people on Source are 10 year vets who have recoil memorized. It gets annoying..

Day Z goin' good still? I need to play it with you and Tom.

The last few times I've played I had an issue that made it virtually unplayable. If you end up playing hit me up. You won't ping well to the UK servers that Tom plays on. I'm Midwest so I ping decently to almost any server in North America.

So I'm currently having trouble playing games. 5 days ago I got stabbed in the hand, and despite the wound healing well and my ability to use it my entire hand is numb (that tingly asleep feeling) which makes it hard to game. I won't know until the day TITANFALL comes out whether the numbness is from permanent nerve damage, or a side effect of swelling putting pressure on the nerve. In the long run permanent numbness isn't all that bad I can get used to it, considering things could have been much worse as the knife just missed a large vein in my hand. Hopefully this won't effect my TITANFALL gameplay too much. :(

So I'm currently having trouble playing games. 5 days ago I got stabbed in the hand, and despite the wound healing well and my ability to use it my entire hand is numb (that tingly asleep feeling) which makes it hard to game. I won't know until the day TITANFALL comes out whether the numbness is from permanent nerve damage, or a side effect of swelling putting pressure on the nerve. In the long run permanent numbness isn't all that bad I can get used to it, considering things could have been much worse as the knife just missed a large vein in my hand. Hopefully this won't effect my TITANFALL gameplay too much. :(

Would you mind telling us how your hand got "stabbed"? Bet it's a more entertaining story than my Wheelie Bin one..

Scratched up my cornea today. Makes anything involving vision miserable. Ugh.
How'd you scratch your cornea, Hunter? It used to happen to me a few times a year when I used to have long hair.

Would you mind telling us how your hand got "stabbed"? Bet it's a more entertaining story than my Wheelie Bin one..

How'd you scratch your cornea, Hunter? It used to happen to me a few times a year when I used to have long hair.

Pulling my name tag out of my backpack by the elastic band. Got stuck and then snapped free right into my eye.

Pulling my name tag out of my backpack by the elastic band. Got stuck and then snapped free right into my eye.

Shit! Probably lucky it's not worse. When I worked as a Saw Doctor. (Yes, I'm a Doctor of sorts :p) I used to get tiny metal shavings in my eye once or twice a year from welding or milling steel. I'd have to go to a real Doctor or optometrist and get my eye drilled to get the steel out before the 'skin' grew over it too much. Not even kidding, I used to get rust rings around the bit of shit stuck in my eye if I slept on it. Happened about 11 times over 10 years at the same job.

Worst part. When you have your eye drilled you have to be awake and not blink!

Shit! Probably lucky it's not worse. When I worked as a Saw Doctor. (Yes, I'm a Doctor of sorts :p) I used to get tiny metal shavings in my eye once or twice a year from welding or milling steel. I'd have to go to a real Doctor or optometrist and get my eye drilled to get the steel out before the 'skin' grew over it too much. Not even kidding, I used to get rust rings around the bit of shit stuck in my eye if I slept on it. Happened about 11 times over 10 years at the same job.

Worst part. When you have your eye drilled you have to be awake and not blink!

Safety goggles, dude.

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/92/a8/20/92a82042f6470a8199ee831ddb4e62bf.jpg

Feck, I hate humans sometimes. It's winter, it's cold, a school bus driver does a GOOD thing for the kids on her route and gets fucking fired for it.

Feck!!!

http://calgary.ctvnews.ca/driver-dismissed-for-good-deed-1.1714229

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/blogs/dailybrew/calgary-bus-driver-fired-picking-kids-her-own-161420635.html

I used to get rust rings around the bit of shit stuck in my eye if I slept on it.

Egad man....

Well fuck me, you'd think at some point in those 10 years you might consider investing in a pair of goggles.

Safety goggles, dude.

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/92/a8/20/92a82042f6470a8199ee831ddb4e62bf.jpg

I wore safety glasses everyday of my working life. Sometimes a spark would jump from the job you're doing and hit near your eyebrow and bounce into the inside of your safety glasses and then bounce into your eye. I tried goggles but they would fog up too easily in summer and had to resort back to glasses. In the end I was just wearing a pair of Oakley Fives because they hugged my eyes better than safety glasses and kept a lot more shit out.

10 (9.5) years on that job and I quit. Also, just to be clear, these pieces of metal that would get stuck in my eye were spark size.

Did you guys hear that MA has no law against up-skirting. Where a perv can take pics up a woman's skirt and the law can't do anything about it?

Considering a move?

The law? Not at this time. Wait for that to change.

The woman getting the upskirting? Well, say bye bye to your yarbles. Anyone doing that deserves to have their pair kicked up to their eyebrows.

I wore safety glasses everyday of my working life. Sometimes a spark would jump from the job you're doing and hit near your eyebrow and bounce into the inside of your safety glasses and then bounce into your eye. I tried goggles but they would fog up too easily in summer and had to resort back to glasses. In the end I was just wearing a pair of Oakley Fives because they hugged my eyes better than safety glasses and kept a lot more shit out.

10 (9.5) years on that job and I quit. Also, just to be clear, these pieces of metal that would get stuck in my eye were spark size.

Have had that happen to me not with metal but with wood. Friggin' painful as hell. Full goggles fogged up on me real bad too, could never use them or would be cutting blind.

Yeah, anyone that's ever worked in the metal industry would get what I'm saying. While welding pays well, I wouldn't recommend it as a full-time job. I think wood can be worse though. I've seen people who get wood dust in their eyes and it blocks their tear ducts. 2 days later their bottom eyelid is swollen up like a huge pimple. Disgusting! One bloke I used to know, it happened to him all the time. I told him he needs to get away from the wood dust, but it never seemed to faze him all that much. Tough bugger I guess?