I found Tomba 3!

Jiga.Puzzle.5

You know what's weird? I was coming onto this PSX board EXCLUSIVELY to talk about how great this series is...I didn't even know there was a Tomba 3, either. Congrads on the awesome find!

Sarcasm?There are only about 200 left Whoopee Camp went bankrupt before it was mass made.Im on the fence if I should sell it or play it?

Sarcasm?There are only about 200 left Whoopee Camp went bankrupt before it was mass made.Im on the fence if I should sell it or play it?

Not sarcasm at all. I really was going to see if anyone remembered Tomba. I can't even find Tomba 3 in Japan, so good find! I think you should keep it, but sell it in case of emergency!

I remember playing tombi it actually ruled! You say there was only 200 made so you think there all in America? cause i doubt theres any chance they even made it over here in the uk?
There no telling,but chances are most of them are in Japan as a last resort Whoopee Camp stationed it self in Japan to try to save money,it worked for a while they published 200 American versions sent them over,but they ran out of money before making the a Japaneses version(The guy told me all about it as I drooled over the game.) If you really wanna try to get it ask around.And oh I got a ball park price on the game $200 un-opened un-played about $175 opened and played so i'll raped this game than sell it,and I'm thinking of making a YouTube 100% walkthought of the game in a few months so everyone can see the gameplay.

• 3 months later...

Ok first of all i have been searching every where i can think of for hints of Tomba 3

Second That pic could have been photoshopped

Also if you really do have the game then give us a video

Better yet put it onto your computer as an iso or something and then put it on a site or get a friend to do it then give us a link to the site

Edited by Silver Devil

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

please ppl this kid never had tomba 3 it was never fully published he is a fake the only way for there to be a tomba 3 is if you sign this petition http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/tomba3 if you want tomba 3 this is what you must do after 20,000 there will be reason to make it show you want tomba 3 and spread the word IT"S THE ONLY WAY

Edited by smack stab

• 6 months later...