Follow this, get 1K, couldn't be simpler!

A 0 E monkey

This is perhaps in the top 5 easiest games on 360, can be done in aronud 3 hours.

Theres no need to faf or anything just follow these simple steps:

1) Mash A preferably with turbo pad until you complete a run, by now you should have 2 achievements for 280. Alternatively you can change the options to always fast forward

2) Use Rb to fast forward to each option (or a if uption not used and text unread (is white)) then use following options:

歩姉の後を追う

歩姉に頼む

歩姉を手伝いに行く

また今度にする

やっぱり歩姉

歩姉と一緒に行く

歩姉のことについて尋ねる

歩姉の様子を見に行く

とりあえず声をかけてみる

あゆ?

悠と一緒に図書室へ

3) Same again but use these options:

歩姉の後を追う

悠の様子を見てくる

歩姉を手伝いに行く

また今度にする

性格的に悠

悠と遥姉の様子を見てくる

悠のことについて尋ねる

悠と遥姉の様子を見に行く

今はそっとしておく

あゆ?

悠と一緒に図書室へ

4) Same again:

遥姉と話す

悠シナリオクリア後, はじめからプレイすると出てくる

歩姉の後を追う

歩姉に頼む

遥姉ともう少し話をする

また今度にする

メガネの似合う遥姉

悠と遥姉の様子を見てくる

遥姉のことについて尋ねる

悠と遥姉の様子を見に行く

今はそっとしておく

あゆ?

歩姉と境内の掃除

5) Same again:

遥姉と話す

悠シナリオクリア後, はじめからプレイすると出てくる

こももちゃんと, もう少し話をする

歩姉に頼む

遥姉ともう少し話をする

こももちゃんを誘ってみる

現役メイドのこももちゃん

こももちゃんは何してるかな

こももちゃんのことについて尋ねる

歩姉の様子を見に行く

とりあえず声をかけてみる

歩姉だ

歩姉と境内の掃除

6) Enjoy 1K! Very very simple, if there is a typo let me know.

This guide should save all faffing and should be very easy to follow. Not the best visual story adventure game on the 360 but definately the quickest, Chaos Head and Clannad are much better and 11 Eyes isn't bad, have yet to try the Memories story so let me know about that :)

Edited by A 0 E monkey
Fixing screw ups

• 1 month later...

Very easy to follow this. I found an extra line in both steps 4 and 5. The second line of each is extra so just skip those and continine with the next option.

I couldn't find the always FF option. My experience is as stated above use turbo A for first play. After that change options and I got FF only for yellow text. So RB for all yellow text then it stops at the choices above make selection then RB for yellow or A for white. I didnt turbo A for play 2-5 so it didnt make any choices I didnt want.

My experience was about 40min per play so between 3-4 hrs total.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

First of all, Great guide, has been working like a charm. Second I would like to add this to the guide so everyone that does not have a turbo controller will not get arm cramps from pressing A a million times. I translated the config menu and found the skip all option. This will allow you to just be able to hold Right Bumper through out the entire game until you have to make a decision which is what Monkey's guide is for and then you can go back to holding Right Bumper.

Go to Config on the main menu. Click the first option. This will be a Brightness option. Press Right Bumper twice to get to the end options category. The very first option on this menu is the skip option. Press Left on the options until it looks like this すべて That is ALL. Now press B to get back to the main menu and start the game. Now just hold Right Bumper the entire time and end the game quick. Hope this helps.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
First of all, Great guide, has been working like a charm. Second I would like to add this to the guide so everyone that does not have a turbo controller will not get arm cramps from pressing A a million times. I translated the config menu and found the skip all option. This will allow you to just be able to hold Right Bumper through out the entire game until you have to make a decision which is what Monkey's guide is for and then you can go back to holding Right Bumper.

Go to Config on the main menu. Click the first option. This will be a Brightness option. Press Right Bumper twice to get to the end options category. The very first option on this menu is the skip option. Press Left on the options until it looks like this すべて That is ALL. Now press B to get back to the main menu and start the game. Now just hold Right Bumper the entire time and end the game quick. Hope this helps.

I don't care if this post is three years old, I'm still going to say THANK YOU.

I only wish I had spotted this 4 hours earlier.

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...

I really don't know why NO guide included this. This isn't even the first game where this happens.

Thank you so much for sharing this!

• 1 month later...

THANK YOU! It was a massive oversight not including this in the roadmap.