Achievement Guide UPDATED

forgottennn

You're in the Movies - Achievement Guide First Audition 5GS - Complete an audition and begin making a movie – Just start to do a movie and this will pop.

Make a Movie 10GS - Complete 1 game session – Complete 1 movie. Does not matter how many people or what movie you do. After you finish the movie and watch it this will pop.

Make a Trilogy 20GS - Complete 3 game sessions - Complete 3 movies. Does not matter how many people or what movies you do. After you finish the movie and watch it this will pop. You can even do the same movie 3 times in a row if you so choose.

Make a Series 25GS - Complete 5 game sessions - Complete 5 movies. Does not matter how many people or what movies you do. After you finish the movie and watch it this will pop. You can even do the same movie 5 times in a row if you so choose.

Going Solo 10GS - Make a movie with only 1 player - Just do any movie with only yourself playing. Will unlock once you watch your movie

Horror Hero 30GS - Complete all movies in the Horror genre - The movies are Made of Men, Four's Company, Ghost Team, Nightmare at the Museum, Vampire Season, Vampire Villas, and Zombie Nights

Sci-Fi Star 30GS - Complete all movies in the Sci-Fi genre - The movies are Deity for a Day, Different Planet, Giant Heart, Island of Goliath, Me, Me and Me, and Violet Night

Action Ace 30GS - Complete all movies in the Action genre - The movies are Everyone's Super, Hustle and Bustle, Kung Fu Capers, Ninja School, Superfunk, The Power of 3, and Twin Tournament

Disaster Don 30GS - Complete all movies in the Disaster genre - The movies are Cold Blooded, Poisonous Peril, Prehistoric Paradise, and Spiders from Space

Classic Cat 30GS - Complete all movies in the Classic genre - The movies are Close to Your Heart, Delivery Dilemma, Murder at the Mansion, Private I, Scared Witness, and Steal the Day

Cater for Most 30GS - Make a movie in each of the 5 genres - Just make 1 out of each genre and this will pop after you complete the last film.

Obsessed 70GS - Complete all 30 original movies – Just make all 30 movies. You can do this with any number of players but best to use 4 since that will net you the totally obsessed achievement too.

Totally Obsessed 100GS - Complete all 30 original movies in 4 player mode – Complete all 30 movies with 4 players. You can cheat this by making sure you have something in all 4 areas of the actor selection screen. I just stretched my arms out to get the other 3.

Budding Director 10GS - Create a script using director mode – Go into directors mode which unlocks after 4 movie sessions and create a script.

Epic 15GS - Make a movie with 4 players – You can either have 3 other people with you or you can cheat buy stretching your arms into the other photo areas.

Carny 20GS - Complete all fairground games - The games are Bungee Run, Cup and the Pea, Dynamo!, Punch Out, Rocket Launcher, Skuseball, and Strongman

Key Grip 20GS - Complete all studio games - The games are Backstage Bother, Costume Crisis, Film Buff, Freestyle Fever, Let's Dance, Shaker, Sound Off, Sound Off 2 Player version, The Reel Deal, and Tread the Boards (FRog Horn is required too)

Beach Bum 20GS - Complete all desert island games - The games are Coco Loco, Dragon Boat, Funky Monkey, Funky Monkey 2 Player version, Hula Hula, Hula Hula 2 Player version, Monkey Run, Piranha Panic, Treasure Trove, and Treasure Trove 2 Player version

Zen Master 20GS - Complete all dojo games - The games are Clear the Air, Clear the Air 2 Player version, Contender, Free Your Mind, Play Fight, Stone Master

Country Kid 20GS - Complete all countryside games - The games are Fistful of Fun, Flight of Fancy, Frog Horn, Knock Knock, Log Toss, Maraca Shake, Mud Slinger, Mud Slinger 2 Player version, Rodeo Rampage, Runaway Train, Tornado Run, and Wasp Wallop

City Slicker 20GS - Complete all city games - The games are Demolition Day, Demolition Day 2 Player version, Hitman, Marathon Man, Marathon Man 2 Player version, Shut the Valve, Stuntman, and Swing King

Team Player 35GS - Complete all 2 player games in 2 player mode - The games are Demolition Day, Marathon Man, Sound Off, Funky Monkey, Hulu Hulu, Treasure Trove, Clear the Air, and Mud Slinger

First Class 10GS - Play Flight of Fancy and ride in the plane - To get this just make sure to throw the plane and get the maximum 9999 points.

Run For Your Life 15GS - Don't get caught in both Monkey Run and Tornado Run –The sensor just picks up your arm movements. You don’t actually have to run. I just made sure to shake my arms as fast as I could. Make sure you score the 9999 points in each game and you will get this.

Movie Editor 20GS - Score maximum points in Film Buff and The Reel Thing - Just get 9999 points in both games

Demolition Dynamo 20GS - Knock the wall down in Swing King and dig to the bottom of the screen in Demolition Day - Just get 9999 points in both games

Generator 20GS - Score maximum points in Backstage Bother and Dynamo! - - Just get 9999 points in both games

Sound Engineer 20GS - Score maximum points in Sound Off and Ding Dong - Just get 9999 points in both games

Slippery Eel 15GS - Don’t get hit in both Knock Knock and Rodeo Rampage - - Just get 9999 points in both games. To get this you can not be hit. Not really too hard to do

Puzzle Master 20GS - Score maximum points in Cup and the Pea and Costume Crisis - Just get 9999 points in both games

Frantic Fun 20GS - Score maximum points in Shut the Valve and Treasure Trove - These were easy to get the max points of 9999 in. Just make sure your hands and arms are in the area that moves the wheel and pulls the rope and you should have no problem.

Spiritual Bliss 20GS - Score maximum points in Stone Master and Free Your Mind - Just get 9999 points in both games

Athlete 20GS - Score maximum points in Log Toss, Bungee Run, and Hula Hula - Just get 9999 points in all 3 games

Triathlon 20GS - Score maximum points in Marathon Man, Stuntman and Piranha Panic - Just get 9999 points in all 3 games

Bruiser 20GS - Beat all the bad guys in Runaway Train and Hitman – You can get hit in runaway train and you can hit the dames in hitman and still get this. Just make sure you don’t miss the bad guys in either to get this.

Strength Challenge 20GS - Knock the bell off in Strongman - Just get 9999 points in this. Not very hard

Punch Bag 20GS - Hit the maximum punch 3 times in a row in Punch Out - I just made sure my punch was fast and I had no problem getting this.

Skuse Me 20GS - Get 3 balls in a row on Skuseball – The key to this is to take your time. I waited till the hoop was in the middle to hit the ball. This is not really that hard if you do it that way.

Rocketeer 20GS - Destroy 20 ships in Rocket Launcher – Take your time and give a little lead time to get the rockets to hit the ships.

Float Like a Butterfly 20GS - Complete Play Fight and Fistful of Fun without getting hit - Just don't get hit in these 2 games. I got the maximum score of 9999 without getting hit and it unlocked.

Sting Like a Bee 20GS - Hit all the pads in Contender - Just hit all the pads before they move off screen. You should end up with 9999 points

Beat Master 20GS - Score maximum points in Dragon Boat and Funky Monkey - Just get 9999 points in both games

Funky Mover 20GS - Score maximum points in Let’s Dance and Freestyle Fever - Just get 9999 points in both games

Edited by forgottennn