This game is not easy!

grinder930

Level 6 is hard with it`s timed jumping crap.I lost all my lives on this level and it put me back at beginning of the level.I now have only 3 lives.:mad:

Really? I found this game quite easy to be honest! Didnt take me that long to 1K at all! Considering I only played this game no more then 1 to 1.5 hours at a time since I HATE the yellow tampon, err I mean spongebob sorry. All in all, EASY

I think you better stay clear from "family games".

LMAO

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I agree this game is not that easy.

I guess eventually anyone can beat it but some levels are frustrating.

I just finished the Santa level with Squidward and I was so aggervated, I wanted to break that darn game. I spent about 20 lives on that stupid level.:mad::mad::mad:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I originally got this game for my 12 yr old brother cuz he's a fan and for a 1000g for me but, after playing this for a while, I finally just had it with this game! My brother couldnt get by the first few levels because they were to hard for him. The levels were getting frustrating and the enemies were really pissing me off. Kept getting teamed and was getting harder to find health after the waves of enemies on the karate island one with sandy. I've never raged quit a game before but, this one was really aggravating me and I just finally threw it back in the gamefly envelope and sent it on its way! The 1000g wasnt worth it to me on this one =\

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I know i am late with the posting being old but omg if u are over 15 and cant get the full thousand that is funny im not trying to be rude but i mean it is all timing i played the whoel game two accounts and onyl died 2 or 3 times anyone who has trouble with games like this should never play games for achievements or for xbox

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...