Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion > Television
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-20-2013, 09:56 AM   #631
freshflock

Freshflock's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by WalterWhite View Post
I believe it's included in it's entirety. Hopefully it goes up online after release because I have no plans to buy the barrel. I already own all the other seasons on Blu-Ray and have no interest in paying hundreds of dollars for the set.
I always hate when they do these super deluxe editions as it always punishes people who have been loyal from the start and have bought the seasons to date. I'm with you Walter and am hoping one of my friends picks up the barrel edition so I can watch all of the extras.
freshflock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 06:53 PM   #632
WalterWhite

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
From IGN

---

Breaking Bad creator Vince Gilligan has been talking about the fate of the one of the show’s most popular characters, and it may not be good.

If you watched the show’s finale, you’ll know that a somewhat hysterical Jesse Pinkman was last seen speeding away in a car to a destination unknown. And Gilligan think there’s a strong possibility that the authorities won’t be too far behind.

“My personal feeling is that he got away,” Gilligan told GQ (which we found via TheWrap). “But the most likely thing, as negative as this sounds, is that they’re going to find this kids fingerprints all over this lab and they’re going to find him within a day, or a week or a month. And he’s still going to be on the hook for the murder of two federal agents.”

That said, Gilligan apparently added that he hopes Pinkman made it to Alaska, changed his name, and started anew.
Old 11-27-2013, 04:08 AM   #633
Rapture639

Rapture639's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Fight Club Challenge Club - Tier 2   Fight Club Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - KillerBEA   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
^ As the creator of the show, wouldn't he know exactly what happened to Jesse? Why is he talking like the rest of us when he alone has the power to do whatever he wants with his characters? He could have said that Jesse drove into a pit filled with radioactive waste and gained super powers allowing him to fly off into space, and who are we to dispute that? I get that he left a lot of open ended questions (like what ultimately happened to Jesse, Skylar, Flynn, Huey, etc) to spark discussion, but I'm not entirely sure what the point of having the creator join in on the speculation unless he plans on doing a sixth season or something.

Be a Hunter, not a Hater.
Keep Calm, and Achieve On!
MAL
Rapture639 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 09:57 PM   #634
Barad
Reading 50 Shades of Grey

Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Gold   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - troy0891   Micro Guide - Silver   Road Map - Platinum   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Gold   15,000 Posts
Total Awards: 18 (more» ...)
Lol.

**Work of Jardinho**
Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 05:32 PM   #635
Kazuya86

Send a message via MSN to Kazuya86 Send a message via Skype™ to Kazuya86

kazzer86's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
That Jimmy Fallon video was great haha.

Kazuya86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 07:22 PM   #637
otaking live

Send a message via MSN to otaking live

Otaking Live's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Over Achiever - Silver   XBA Promoter   1,000 Posts
Just finished the show last night. One of the best endings I've ever seen to a series.

otaking live is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2014, 07:42 PM   #638
Rapture639

Rapture639's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Fight Club Challenge Club - Tier 2   Fight Club Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - KillerBEA   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)
How Breaking Bad would look like if it were a show from the 70's:

MAL
Old 02-23-2014, 07:49 PM   #639
BiggD
Phantasmagorical Beast

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Emerald   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   10,000 posts   Subscriber - Bronze   Micro Guide - Diamond   XBA Promoter   A+ Thread Award   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapture639 View Post
How Breaking Bad would look like if it were a show from the 70's:

Hahah! I hate those types of intros

Thanks to XeroFox for the awesome signature <3

Borderlands 2 | XBA Blog
BiggD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 03:50 PM   #640
Flibbity Floid

Deadpool Psycko's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Referrals - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by otaking live View Post
Just finished the show last night. One of the best endings I've ever seen to a series.
I've been saying, this is the BEST ORIGINAL series to ever grace television since Seinfeld. The difference here, is just as well, no other show has wrapped just about everything up and come full circle from ep 1 to the finale. Probably the best blend of pacing, drama, comedy and awesome all in 5 seasons. No drag-outs either.

Also, did anyone read/hear about Kevin Nealons synopsis of the finale episode? I still feel the ep happened as it did but his explanation was entirely plausible/possible.

Content Contributor & Event Manager @ http://comicgamers.com/index.php

Last edited by Flibbity Floid; 02-26-2014 at 03:53 PM.
Flibbity Floid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 03:03 AM   #641
WalterWhite

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   2,500 Posts
A poster for each episode of Breaking Bad.
Old 02-27-2014, 03:36 AM   #642
xKRAIZEEMANx

xKRAIZEEMANx's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   1,000 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by WalterWhite View Post
This is just plain ol' awesome...

xKRAIZEEMANx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 08:35 PM   #643
Evo Kazz

II Kazz II's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Over Achiever - Platinum   XBA Promoter   2,500 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flibbity Floid View Post
I've been saying, this is the BEST ORIGINAL series to ever grace television since Seinfeld. The difference here, is just as well, no other show has wrapped just about everything up and come full circle from ep 1 to the finale. Probably the best blend of pacing, drama, comedy and awesome all in 5 seasons. No drag-outs either.
Agree 1000%

I usually watch a show then move on, this is the first show I ever watched in my life that once it finished, I went right back to series 1 and watched it all again with the misses (she didnt watch it with me 1st time), it's probably the best TV show I ever saw, and I never thought anything would knock The Walking Dead on the pedestal I placed it on, but BB has.

Evo Kazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 04:38 AM   #644
TVthePunisher
I'm hungry...FOR DAT ASS!

Send a message via AIM to TVthePunisher Send a message via MSN to TVthePunisher Send a message via Yahoo to TVthePunisher

TVthePunisher's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Subscriber - Bronze   Genre Competition - Second Place   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Donator - Level 1   2,500 Posts   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
I'll bring my post over from Random Talk.

TV Has Finished Breaking Bad!!!

Just saying...Dexter ain't got nothin' on BB.

Spoiler! (click here to reveal)

Ah god where to begin...I've heard a lot about the show for awhile, normally my annoyances came from the "bad" Breaking Bad fans who hold the series up above their heads while taking shits on anything else that's ever graced the television network. Basically, TV. Me, being unbiased, didn't automatically "hate the show" like a lot of people I know...BECAUSE of the fanbase. It's like with Call of Duty, I don't hate the games...I know sometimes I say things that might seem like I do but it's all based around the fans: I do not like them AT ALL. The games themselves...not that bad really.

Anyways, figuring I'd finally get into it since (for whatever reason) many comparisons were drawn to Dexter...I finally tuned in. Well, admittedly I tried it awhile back and it didn't hold my interest long...I don't know. Maybe there was something else that popped up at that time, a game or another TV show...whatever it was I left Breaking Bad alone after midway through the second episode. Then, a month or so back...I sat down and marathon'd the first 2 seasons. I think at this point another game or something popped in that I wanted to take care of, because I stopped just a little bit after introduction of "The Twins" and came back again a little bit after to finish Season 3 and 4. I chose not to start Season 5 until all the episodes were available on US Netflix...and that's what I just did.

The character development in this show is phenomenal. Let alone the amazing acting out of Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul (as well as the rest of the cast of course) but the way we see Walt, Jesse, Hank and the others change throughout the course of the series is ...well, it leaves me without words. Especially Walt...

Spoiler! (click here to reveal)

The twists, the turns...the amazing camera work and musical pieces. The story itself, really something else...while initially it may seem "slow", those first couple episodes...it picks up. And around the third season, it keeps on going. Those final episodes feel to me, like a "noose" around the neck tightening...you know it's about to end and you know stuff's gonna get messy...

Bravo to the actors, bravo to the creators of the show...everyone did a fantastic job and that ending...I guess is what one would say "bittersweet". Couldn't have ended any better, except well...the various opportunities the show laid out for Walt and Jesse in the past ;>_>...but...human nature takes over...and it turned out fantastically.

---------------

Now a rant on Dexter: that show I followed for a very long time, hell I went on to be an administrator for the Wiki of the series! It was great the first four seasons and...I held some faith through the next 3. There were some great characters in the last season...but Scott Buck...he ran the whole thing into the ground. I really held promise for the last antagonist too, The Brain Surgeon...but that too ended up being ruined by Buck. I do not want to sound like a "hater" but...that series did NOT end well. Sort of like HEROES, ya know the first season...maybe even the second season are regarded as pretty good! Then, everything's down hill after that.

And Dexter has one general reason it screwed up sooo badly other than Buck...one character that turned the whole thing into a mess. Hannah McKay.

---

Addition: Hah hah, love it!

TVthePunisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 04:04 PM   #645
Flibbity Floid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evo Kazz View Post
Agree 1000%

I usually watch a show then move on, this is the first show I ever watched in my life that once it finished, I went right back to series 1 and watched it all again with the misses (she didnt watch it with me 1st time), it's probably the best TV show I ever saw, and I never thought anything would knock The Walking Dead on the pedestal I placed it on, but BB has.
It was a near perfect Rise and Fall of a character. He starts the series at an all time low and still poised to sink farther! Yet he manages to turn that around and make something of himself nobody saw coming.

The brilliance of it was the entire time, nothing really goes according to his plan until the final ep. Everything seemed to fall into place. Loved it.

Old 03-07-2014, 05:40 AM   #646
Nevander

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
I was just re-watching the show and I noticed a major plot hole/issue.

In the first episode, Hank knows that there's a meth cook that goes by 'Captain Cook.' Jesse's car is also parked outside. Later in the show in Grilled, Hank shows up where Walt, Jesse, and Tuco were. Jesse's car is there and the license plate still says 'THE CAPN.' Same car.

How did Hank not notice the car, that it was Jesse's car, and that the license plate said that? That's enough evidence to convict Jesse of being Captain Cook.

Signature by Gackt. Click it to visit the Classic FPS Gamers x360a social group!
Random friend requests or invites sent with no message will be deleted.
I have moved to PC gaming for the most part, so I won't be on Xbox LIVE much anymore.

Last edited by Nevander; 03-07-2014 at 08:41 AM.
Nevander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 06:54 PM   #647
punker

punkerhardcore's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver   1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevander View Post
I was just re-watching the show and I noticed a major plot hole/issue.

In the first episode, Hank knows that there's a meth cook that goes by 'Captain Cook.' Jesse's car is also parked outside. Later in the show in Grilled, Hank shows up where Walt, Jesse, and Tuco were. Jesse's car is there and the license plate still says 'THE CAPN.' Same car.

How did Hank not notice the car, that it was Jesse's car, and that the license plate said that? That's enough evidence to convict Jesse of being Captain Cook.

Hank did notice the car. Jesse was arrested in the very next episode, and Hank questioned him about why his car was at Tuco's shack. And then in that same episode, Wendy the prostitute covers for Jesse, saying they were together all weekend... and Tio is brought in for questioning, but won't rat.

Your = possessive. As in, "your grammar sucks."
You're = you are. As in, "you're an idiot for not knowing the difference."

Proper capitalization matters. There is a massive difference between, "I helped my Uncle Jack off a horse," and, "i helped my uncle jack off a horse."
punker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 04:25 AM   #648
Nevander

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by punker View Post
Hank did notice the car. Jesse was arrested in the very next episode, and Hank questioned him about why his car was at Tuco's shack. And then in that same episode, Wendy the prostitute covers for Jesse, saying they were together all weekend... and Tio is brought in for questioning, but won't rat.
Well yes, but how is that not enough for Hank to instantly connect Jesse to being Captain Cook and knowing that he was cooking meth? Doesn't get more obvious than that. It shouldn't matter what Jesse said to them. The car belongs to Jesse, the license plate clearly still said 'THE CAPN' and it was at the scene in the first episode.

I understand why Hank would ask Jesse about why his car was there. Why wouldn't he ask that? The question he should have asked is "are you Captain Cook and have you cooked meth?"

See what I'm getting at?

Signature by Gackt. Click it to visit the Classic FPS Gamers x360a social group!
Random friend requests or invites sent with no message will be deleted.
I have moved to PC gaming for the most part, so I won't be on Xbox LIVE much anymore.
Nevander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 01:30 AM   #649
GeneralCurry726

GeneralCurry726's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevander View Post
Well yes, but how is that not enough for Hank to instantly connect Jesse to being Captain Cook and knowing that he was cooking meth? Doesn't get more obvious than that. It shouldn't matter what Jesse said to them. The car belongs to Jesse, the license plate clearly still said 'THE CAPN' and it was at the scene in the first episode.

I understand why Hank would ask Jesse about why his car was there. Why wouldn't he ask that? The question he should have asked is "are you Captain Cook and have you cooked meth?"

See what I'm getting at?
Jumping in this thread late but...Jesse and Wendy had the cover if "partying all weekend." They agreed that they never left the motel room and that Jesse is unaware of the location if his car because he hasn't seen it in days. Since no one but Wendy and Jesse could provide information he really had no choice but to stop the investigation.

Also what did you all think of the women of the show? I'm nowhere near sexist but I felt like many characters (Skyler always, Marie sometimes, and Jane) we're pretty obnoxious. I LOVED Andrea, Brock, Skinny Pete, Combo, Badger, Gus, Mike, and of course Jesse and Walt.

Heisenberg however lost me. After I found out that he poisoned Brock I was done with him.

Finally. I'll end by saying Todd and Lydia were so beyond awful that I won't even continue to describe them. I'm glad her precious Stevia contributed to her death!

Sorry for the long piece but not a lot of my friends watched this.
Old 03-18-2014, 04:39 PM   #650
Flibbity Floid

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneralCurry726 View Post
Jumping in this thread late but...Jesse and Wendy had the cover if "partying all weekend." They agreed that they never left the motel room and that Jesse is unaware of the location if his car because he hasn't seen it in days. Since no one but Wendy and Jesse could provide information he really had no choice but to stop the investigation.

Also what did you all think of the women of the show? I'm nowhere near sexist but I felt like many characters (Skyler always, Marie sometimes, and Jane) we're pretty obnoxious. I LOVED Andrea, Brock, Skinny Pete, Combo, Badger, Gus, Mike, and of course Jesse and Walt.

Heisenberg however lost me. After I found out that he poisoned Brock I was done with him.

Finally. I'll end by saying Todd and Lydia were so beyond awful that I won't even continue to describe them. I'm glad her precious Stevia contributed to her death!

Sorry for the long piece but not a lot of my friends watched this.
On the subject of the women, not so much obnoxious but more nosy than most portrayals. Skylar and Marie are CONSTANTLY digging to be at some leve of Involved with whatever their husbands are doing. Marie acts as though she's Hank's deputy or even his superior officer at times with her demands and telling him how to do his job. Big butter-inner.

Skylar on the other hand gets involved when she SHOULDN'T and knows that it will only complicate things. The car-wash and money laundering for one. Saul's idea may have been far-fetched but given his business consistency and such, he obviously knows what he's doing. Then, using her Lawyer as a therapist??? Ugh. Skylar deserved much worse than just being considered an associate of Walt's. She's the only character I truly wish was killed off.

On the Brock poisoning, while obviously I didn't agree with it, that's the beauty of the show - it's that every single character, save Walt Jr and Holly pretty much, ALL walk a very thin line of Good/Bad. No character is truly one or the other out of the main cast.
The thing with Walt/Heisenberg is how different the two actually are in contrast. Heisenberg does all the things Walt couldn't/wouldn't do. Watching that first episode, he almost cried when quitting the car wash. It rode a nice road of the change in character along with the roads they'd take as they evolved.

Old 03-18-2014, 04:57 PM   #651
BiggD
Phantasmagorical Beast

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Emerald   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   10,000 posts   Subscriber - Bronze   Micro Guide - Diamond   XBA Promoter   A+ Thread Award   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Quote:

Why is this? It was the first instance where the audience was made aware of how the activities he involved himself in began to corrupt his values.

I was never a fan of the whole Todd/Lydia thing, nor the characters themselves, either, really.

On your topic of women, I do think they were written with a very, "overwhelming" presence, but the actresses did a great job with it because it hit home with the annoyance of their persistence, emotions, and actions that they took during the course of Seasons 3-5.

Anyways, I haven't checked back to this thread in a while, but after reading some of the most recent comments, I do agree that this is one of the most genuinely beautifully and perfectly written shows, of course…that I have watched.

Thanks to XeroFox for the awesome signature <3

Borderlands 2 | XBA Blog

Last edited by BiggD; 03-18-2014 at 05:01 PM.
BiggD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 05:18 PM   #652
GeneralCurry726

Quote:
On the subject of the women, not so much obnoxious but more nosy than most portrayals. Skylar and Marie are CONSTANTLY digging to be at some leve of Involved with whatever their husbands are doing. Marie acts as though she's Hank's deputy or even his superior officer at times with her demands and telling him how to do his job. Big butter-inner.

Skylar on the other hand gets involved when she SHOULDN'T and knows that it will only complicate things. The car-wash and money laundering for one. Saul's idea may have been far-fetched but given his business consistency and such, he obviously knows what he's doing. Then, using her Lawyer as a therapist??? Ugh. Skylar deserved much worse than just being considered an associate of Walt's. She's the only character I truly wish was killed off.

On the Brock poisoning, while obviously I didn't agree with it, that's the beauty of the show - it's that every single character, save Walt Jr and Holly pretty much, ALL walk a very thin line of Good/Bad. No character is truly one or the other out of the main cast.
The thing with Walt/Heisenberg is how different the two actually are in contrast. Heisenberg does all the things Walt couldn't/wouldn't do. Watching that first episode, he almost cried when quitting the car wash. It rode a nice road of the change in character along with the roads they'd take as they evolved.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggD View Post
Why is this? It was the first instance where the audience was made aware of how the activities he involved himself in began to corrupt his values.

I was never a fan of the whole Todd/Lydia thing, nor the characters themselves, either, really.

On your topic of women, I do think they were written with a very, "overwhelming" presence, but the actresses did a great job with it because it hit home with the annoyance of their persistence, emotions, and actions that they took during the course of Seasons 3-5.

Anyways, I haven't checked back to this thread in a while, but after reading some of the most recent comments, I do agree that this is one of the most genuinely beautifully and perfectly written shows, of course…that I have watched.
These are all good points! I think the women got stronger near the end. Once Skyler was "in" and once Marie stopped the shoplifting she became better. Jane was always antagonistic for me. Introducing the heroin and turning Jesse away from Walt, who at that point I believe did truly care about Jesse, did him a disservice. The benefit came in the form of Jesse's rehab and his character development.
Old 03-18-2014, 06:11 PM   #653
Flibbity Floid

Quote:
These are all good points! I think the women got stronger near the end. Once Skyler was "in" and once Marie stopped the shoplifting she became better. Jane was always antagonistic for me. Introducing the heroin and turning Jesse away from Walt, who at that point I believe did truly care about Jesse, did him a disservice. The benefit came in the form of Jesse's rehab and his character development.
Even if Walt did truly care about Jesse at some point or another, and I DO believe he did but obviously for his own personal gain, he still manipulated him almost entirely along the way. He was even ready to give him the final treatment until he saw what had become of him. In my opinion, it's bc Jesse was just constantly dealt the shit hand and dealt with it. By the end of the show, he really had not directly hurt anyone aside from Gale and even so, he was backed into a corner with the decision to save Walt. Though, everyone he cared about in terms of getting close to - Dies: the two girlfriends and Walt overall.

I'm still mulling over two things:

1. Kevin Nealon proposed a fantastic notion about the final episode being a dream sequence as Walt dies in the car he's breaking into. Sketchy but crazily plausible as throughout the series -Nothing went according to plan. That episode? Everything happened as though he jedi-mind-tricked it! It was just bizarre in the end.

2. The "flashback" of Jesse making the box. I remember him gushing over it during the rehab sessions with the "Is that the best you can do" deal. The flashback definitely seems as so given how clean he looks BUT I'm still on a notion that it's what happens to Jesse later. I'd like to think he makes that box again proving that you can always start over

Old 03-18-2014, 06:34 PM   #654
GeneralCurry726

Quote:
Even if Walt did truly care about Jesse at some point or another, and I DO believe he did but obviously for his own personal gain, he still manipulated him almost entirely along the way. He was even ready to give him the final treatment until he saw what had become of him. In my opinion, it's bc Jesse was just constantly dealt the shit hand and dealt with it. By the end of the show, he really had not directly hurt anyone aside from Gale and even so, he was backed into a corner with the decision to save Walt. Though, everyone he cared about in terms of getting close to - Dies: the two girlfriends and Walt overall.

I'm still mulling over two things:

1. Kevin Nealon proposed a fantastic notion about the final episode being a dream sequence as Walt dies in the car he's breaking into. Sketchy but crazily plausible as throughout the series -Nothing went according to plan. That episode? Everything happened as though he jedi-mind-tricked it! It was just bizarre in the end.

2. The "flashback" of Jesse making the box. I remember him gushing over it during the rehab sessions with the "Is that the best you can do" deal. The flashback definitely seems as so given how clean he looks BUT I'm still on a notion that it's what happens to Jesse later. I'd like to think he makes that box again proving that you can always start over
1. What car? I'm kind of fuzzy here. Is it the one he rigs the gun in?

2. I could see that. I can't imagine Jesse going back to crime after all the things he's gone through. Especially since his cooperation with Hank pretty much exonerated him.
Old 03-18-2014, 06:45 PM   #655
Flibbity Floid

Quote:
1. What car? I'm kind of fuzzy here. Is it the one he rigs the gun in?

2. I could see that. I can't imagine Jesse going back to crime after all the things he's gone through. Especially since his cooperation with Hank pretty much exonerated him.
Beginning of the episode he breaks into the car and tries to hotwire it before finding the keys. The notion is that when he jabs himself and "lies back" out of frame, its assumed he slips into death. When he comes back into view, the keys are in the flap and everything else from thereon goes smooth as pie.
It's just a stark contrast to what happens at the end of the previous ep where all he wanted was to let his son know he's sending money and it allllllll blows up in his face! Outside of the fact the last thing his son says to him at all is "Why don't you just die already?", the emotion packed into that phone call with how he pleads with Walt Jr is just touching. It's a real heartbreaker to know that's the last interaction with his son before he sees him in the final ep.

2. Well, that all never really happened so-to-speak bc Hank never went to the DEA. He and Gomez were handling the Jesse confession off the record. Jesse is still more or less a wanted fugitive but everyone likes to think he got away clean after all he's been through, as you've said.

Old 03-23-2014, 02:58 AM   #656
Rapture639

Rapture639's Gamercard

MAL
Old 03-31-2014, 03:10 AM   #657
venage25

The third to last episode was by far one of the best episodes of any TV show
venage25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 09:49 PM   #658
Liamxd96

Liithium v's Gamercard