Worst games of 2011?

Foxxy kyle

Pretty sure I havnt seen one of these threads, tried searching but of course just got some error. So if there is another thread like this I apologize.

Anyways I was watching this video of the guy Im subscribed to on Youtube (I like his reviews on games) and he has his top 10 worst games of the year.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C38QQv1MjD8]Top 10 WORST Games 2011! - YouTube[/ame]

Kind of a long video, but its pretty funny and entertaining.

So I am curious what are your worst games of the year?

Edited by Foxxy kyle

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Duke Nukem Forever. I'm not a fan of the genre to begin with, but this game is just awful. I was looking forward to a good laugh, but the humor in the game hasn't been funny for over 10 years. Your more likely to laugh at the Duke than with him. The most fun I had playing it was messing around with the whiteboard. I can't believe my friend almost convinced to buy it.

Well these are in my opinion:

1.Brink

2.Duke Nukem: Forever

3.Modern Warfare 3

Now thats just the worst in my opinion. NFS: The Run was a bit of a let down for me but i wouldn't say thats the worst thats probably just bearable.

Edited by zacchief118
Incorrect punctuation.

Remember to read the thread title. It's not most disappointing games of 2011 it's worst games. Just because you are disappointed in Skyrim, Modern Warfare 3, etc does not mean they are bad games! There are so many bad games that came out.

Call of Juarez the Cartel (This was my vote on the worst)

Captain America

Thor

Disney Universe

Cartoon Network PTE XL

There's probably more, but that's all I think about. They weren't disappointing because I had no expectations. They were just no fun.

From the games I have played: Gears 3 as it barely fixes the problems the series has, new characters are dropped without explaining and story still makes no sense. 4 player co-op was nice though.

From over-all: MW3 as it didn't fix anything from MW2 and was just a cash-in from Activision. Yeas there were worse games, but at least those games tryed. MW3 went where the fence was down.

Remember to read the thread title. It's not most disappointing games of 2011 it's worst games. Just because you are disappointed in Skyrim, Modern Warfare 3, etc does not mean they are bad games! There are so many bad games that came out.

Out of the ones I have played in 2011 I found it to be the worst for me, for things like falling through objects, glitched quests that could not be completed, getting stuck in random objects, bad animations, bad voice acting, bad combat system, generic quests/dull storyline, ect...

Not saying its a bad game.. just my personal opinion of it :)

I don't think people really payed attention to that :p

I actually didn't get into any new games in 2011, but worst had to be the Battlefield 3 BETA. That was an absolute joke! And from what I saw from Duke Nukem, that was pathetic as well.

Meh, the Duke pulls both of those off. Loading times considered, it may actually be outright worse than some of the movie games.

No they can be bad games by some standards. If a highly hyped game doesn't live up to its hype and shows clear lack of design on many places, and if these flaws have existed in previous titles of the series, then it isn't a dissapointing game. It is a bad/below mediocore game depending on ones opinnion on the general gameplay. For example Rambo 1 was good movie, but Rambo 2 was below mediocore with lots of wrong moves from the first movie. Third movie was bad as it didn't fix any of the problems from the second movie and lost even the small things from the second that made it toleratable. Then Rambo 4 learned from these mistakes and brought the series back to the good-list. If a game doesn't do Rambo 4 esque fixes, then it isn't a just a dissapointing game.