Riptide Bitching Thread

FrozenRaptorz

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This isn't a gripe just yet, but does anyone know if weapon degrading is back or not? If it is back then that is my complaint. :p Not so much that the weapons degrade but how fast they do so, even with talents to increase durability.

Edit: Found a recent gameplay video and durability is indeed back.

Edited by SuNuS

This isn't a gripe just yet, but does anyone know if weapon degrading is back or not? If it is back then that is my complaint. :p Not so much that the weapons degrade but how fast they do so, even with talents to increase durability.

Edit: Found a recent gameplay video and durability is indeed back.

I could go into a lot of detail about this, but since I'm not allowed to say anything until the 22nd, I'll just say this. It won't be that big of an issue this time around for multiple reasons.

I could go into a lot of detail about this, but since I'm not allowed to say anything until the 22nd, I'll just say this. It won't be that big of an issue this time around for multiple reasons.

Thanks a ton for that hint T9X69. No need for any additional info since it hits in just a few days anyways. I will gladly take your word for it. :woop:

Just finished watching a 30 minute video on youtube and the guy playing basically kicked his way to the first mission and could kick zombies threw a fence..lol why is kicking so powerful?

Which character was he playing?

The new guy introduced in this game is supposed to be a melee expert with powerful kicks and punches. So maybe that's what you saw? :/

Edit: Found a recent game play video and durability is indeed back.

The weapons degrade like they did in the first game so what I do is just upgrade your favorite weapon to it's max and it seems to last a lot longer. Money is so easy to come by in the game and it seems like theirs a work bench nearly everywhere you go, so it's really not an issue keeping your weapons in pristine condition. One complaint I have is the non stop respawning zombies. I'm taking my time searching everything and constantly having to watch my butt from those nasty flesh eating jerks. Fun regardless. ^_^

Man can't they every get things right and it's not even a big one. Those damn PERSONAL STATISTICS in the extra menu.

I'm playing with PURNA all the time and when I switch characters all my stats are under SAM B. When I switch to Purna everything is to zero except for the challenges/achievements. It could be so simple...

Same fuck-up as in Dead Island.

So I just got this purple Hatchet and I upgraded and modded it with a Deathstalker poison mod. I threw the hatchet into one of those Dead Zone important zombies and it wouldn't let me pick it up. I had it for all of five minutes,

Man can't they every get things right and it's not even a big one. Those damn PERSONAL STATISTICS in the extra menu.

I'm playing with PURNA all the time and when I switch characters all my stats are under SAM B. When I switch to Purna everything is to zero except for the challenges/achievements. It could be so simple...

Same fuck-up as in Dead Island.

So it's not just me! :D

This happened to me, too and it imported into Riptide.

Motherfucking infinite respawn of Infected just as in the first one...LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE...

I'm coming back next time with an automatic rifle and blast their asses aaaaarrrggg...

THIS! Just reached level 3, finding it nigh on impossible to get passed the infected! Absolutely fucking ridiculous!!

My biggest complaint with this game is people discrediting it and saying it sucks without even playing the damn game. It's even worse when you try to act like you've played any amount of the game and then tell everyone how awful it was because you're bad. I'm looking at you KOTAKU.

But about the game Infected can go collectively eat a dick.

So I just got this purple Hatchet and I upgraded and modded it with a Deathstalker poison mod. I threw the hatchet into one of those Dead Zone important zombies and it wouldn't let me pick it up. I had it for all of five minutes,

There is a chance of loosing your weapon if thrown at a zombie, no idea why they'd do that if you can see it on the ground.

My only complaint right now is the respawning of zombies is a bit too fast.

Mine keeps freezing on me, 5 times now:mad: in the first survivor camp..

Plus when i try the charge attack it throws my weapon away...

I know why as it due to 'Y' being 'Drop Weapon' & also having to press 'Y' while sprinting for the 'Charge Attack' and you can't remap 'Drop Weapon' as it's 'Y' on every Control preset...

So i'm try to make sure i'm using bare fist's when i use charge attack, so i don't lose a weapon by mistake.....

Plus there's an achievement for the charge attack as well.....

Edited by DjBatfink