I somehow got this to download on my LG phone

loldart

Hello I just downloaded the demo of the game with my LG phone. Wanted to try it. Ones I got home it downloaded however I don't have the option to buy it now. Can anyone tell me if there is a loop hole that could get me that option to buy.

I tried using zune and and the windows marketplace app but no luck.

Edited by loldart
added info

are you sure? As I can't find it on the market place app. I also live in Canada so that could be a reason. As when it give me the option to buy it says " this might be because your phone software needs to be updated, the app is exclusice to a different mobile provider, or the app is not available in your region."

are you sure? As I can't find it on the market place app. I also live in Canada so that could be a reason. As when it give me the option to buy it says " this might be because your phone software needs to be updated, the app is exclusice to a different mobile provider, or the app is not available in your region."

Its the same for me. I can play the demo all day long but can't buy it yet. This blows.

Its the same for me. I can play the demo all day long but can't buy it yet. This blows.

1) On your phone go to setting and pick the "find my phone" option

2) pick both options in the "find my phone" option

3) Go to this link(your PC or phone)and pick buy option http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store/app/mirror-edge/b07473fc-585f-4a3d-b4b8-5be5237c0a9b

***) if there is a problem go to the option on the windowsphone.com website and see if they can find your phone.

4) it should be in your download list on your phone. With zune or if you are on wifi you can download it.

Note I live in Canada so you may not have to do this if you leave else where. Hope you enjoy the game

Edited by loldart
added more info