PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Call of Duty 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-13-2014, 09:10 AM   #31
Akatsuki Seven

Akatsuki Seven's Gamercard
I find that map to be difficult but not impossible. I am stuck at this point tho
Akatsuki Seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 11:41 PM   #32
bboy736

Rederin736's Gamercard
Yeah I remember this game being a lot better back in 2009 but when I finally got 1000g last week I see now that this game really does kind of suck.

bboy736 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 03:13 PM   #33
datmanydocris

DatManYdocris's Gamercard
All you little kids bitching about how these old games are impossible. They aren't impossible, they just require skill, unlike games today. Game companies today coddle you idiots to much in making it easy for anyone to complete a game so long as they have half a brain and arms to hold a controller. I may only 18, but I was raised playing video games starting when I was 3. I remember when game developers actually made games take some time and skill to beat, which is what made them fun to play, and gave you satisfaction when you finally beat them. Most games today aren't fun anymore because they just make it so easy that it is no longer satisfying to win. So how about you guys just stop whining like a bunch of babies about these games being to hard, and actually realize that they're more fun and satisfying than any of the absolute shite games today.

It doesnít matter how many resources you have if you donít know how to use them, they will never be enough. - Unknown
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty130 View Post
Let's just say it's pretty big. 3.6km long, 1.9km wide, with an elevation of 862M It's only a tad bigger than my ego actually.
Quote:
Originally Posted by datmanydocris View Post
Let's just say my backlog is bigger than Kanye West's Dirty's ego.

Retail Games Perfected: 1
Arcade Games Perfected: 5
datmanydocris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 01:06 AM   #34
bboy736

Rederin736's Gamercard
Quote:
All you little kids bitching about how these old games are impossible. They aren't impossible, they just require skill, unlike games today. Game companies today coddle you idiots to much in making it easy for anyone to complete a game so long as they have half a brain and arms to hold a controller. I may only 18, but I was raised playing video games starting when I was 3. I remember when game developers actually made games take some time and skill to beat, which is what made them fun to play, and gave you satisfaction when you finally beat them. Most games today aren't fun anymore because they just make it so easy that it is no longer satisfying to win. So how about you guys just stop whining like a bunch of babies about these games being to hard, and actually realize that they're more fun and satisfying than any of the absolute shite games today.
Your going to spew this garbage on a thread complaining about a game from 2006. The game you are defending is a game you haven't even played and half the games you play you don't even complete. So how about you stop complaining about us complaining on a thread made to complain about a game we actually played. When you 1000G this game then come back to this thread to complain. I hate when people like you come to these threads just to sound big, and talk down to everyone.

bboy736 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 02:10 AM   #35
OpTic DevilDog9

OpTic DevilDog9's Gamercard
Arrow

It's personally one of my favorite Call of Duty games, instead of being able to peak through walls and set up traps you can actually use skill to your advantage. Another really good part of the game is the lag-support, if you are lagging and you shoot at a person, you get a hit. Now in more modern Call of Duty Games you have to predict the players movements and shoot where they will be.

Forum Rules

Code of Conduct

OpTic DevilDog9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 02:18 AM   #36
datmanydocris

DatManYdocris's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by bboy736 View Post
Your going to spew this garbage on a thread complaining about a game from 2006. The game you are defending is a game you haven't even played and half the games you play you don't even complete. So how about you stop complaining about us complaining on a thread made to complain about a game we actually played. When you 1000G this game then come back to this thread to complain. I hate when people like you come to these threads just to sound big, and talk down to everyone.
If you're basing you're argument on the fact that I have a low completion rate, that shows that you're an idiot. Who gives a shit about completion rate? Unlike you morons, when a game stops being fun, I stop playing, because I actually play games for fun instead of torturing myself playing a game that isn't fun simply to get all of the achievements. And secondly, I have played the game and even beat it on Veteran, just not on my current Gamertag. My old gamertag was lost when the hard drive on my old xbox failed. So how about you stop being such a little douchebag.

It doesnít matter how many resources you have if you donít know how to use them, they will never be enough. - Unknown
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty130 View Post
Let's just say it's pretty big. 3.6km long, 1.9km wide, with an elevation of 862M It's only a tad bigger than my ego actually.
Quote:
Let's just say my backlog is bigger than Kanye West's Dirty's ego.

Retail Games Perfected: 1
Arcade Games Perfected: 5

Last edited by datmanydocris; 07-19-2014 at 08:13 PM.
datmanydocris is offline   Reply With Quote