How to find people I have played with?

Tk l GaMBit

Hi this is probably a pretty stupid question but in FIFA 14 on XB1 how can I contact people I have played against after the match is finished?

I know there is the possibility to push LS immediately before the match starts to see the oponents profil but is it possible after the match ended?

This is also a question for the XB1 in general can I only see my friends on the dashboard or is there something where I can see the players I have played with?

As I said probably a stupid question and slightly off topic but any information would be highly appreciated

Edited by Tk l GaMBit

Thanks for your reply.

That is exactly my problem I can't seem to find a section on the xbox one dashboard, in which I can contact players I have recently played with. That makes communication, sending feedback etc. very complicated.

I hope it is just my inability to handle the consoles new layout and not an actual lack of being able to see players' profiles. I can only see my friends' profiles.

I can't find it either. The new layout on the Xbone is absolutely awful. Friends, achievements, everything, it's all a step backwards. Can't even stream stuff from laptop easily anymore or plug a USB in and play video files. This 'media center' they kept marketing is far from it.