problem with Not a Scratch cheevo

That's strange how it won't unlock for you. None of the achievements have been confirmed glitchy.

You could try Taggart (the one with the drive in movie theater) as that's fairly easy too. I would suggest restarting your Xbox and trying Sedalia again. It's truly perplexing as I've never seen anyone have problems with it not unlocking when it should.

Edit:

Just found out that you CANNOT hit restart level. If you miss it on one run and you hit restart level it will not unlock.

This was posted in my video on how to do it in Sedalia found here:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mxg3MBC8wu4]The Walking Dead: Survival Intinct "Not a Scratch" achievement in Sedalia - YouTube[/ame]

Snakejl:

For those who are trying to get this cheevo, you have to make sure you get it the first time you get to Sedalia during your current playthrough because if you mess up/get hit and choose "restart level" you won't get it and will have to start a whole new game.My best advice is to try for it on a new game + since you can choose to start with the crossbow, 2nd: you don't need to complete the optional survivors missions so go straight for the gas pump one.The rest will depend on your own skills :)
Edited by THE DEADLY DOG

Holy crap. I just watched your video. In your guide I thought you meant the other oil tanker. I didn't even know that one was there or that you could do that. That does seem like a pretty good method.

I knew there was a reason video representations do better than text. Haha

can anyone comfirm dashboarding works. this one is such a pain. not being able to restart level and replaying the first gets old.

Well if anyone does dashboard out and it works please be sure to post in the community guide so I can update the achievement itself to warn future players.

Just making sure you guys know the achievements can be obtained on the opening level with the deer and ya dad dying. Just grab the 3 gas cans and leave the level. You can also do the crossbow and gun only one here as well. Takes a a couple min to get all 3.

Nice job jedi. Did you happen to follow the strategy I devised for Sedalia?

yes i did deadly dog. The thing is I killed Les or whatever his name is in the trailer park. All the other times I was just getting the key before he got up then running. Maybe you have to kill him. I think I'll go back on another account and try a couple different things.

yes i did deadly dog. The thing is I killed Les or whatever his name is in the trailer park. All the other times I was just getting the key before he got up then running. Maybe you have to kill him. I think I'll go back on another account and try a couple different things.

To the best of my knowledge you have to kill him in order for him to drop the keys. I've never seen a scenario where he isn't holding the keys. haha.

To the best of my knowledge you have to kill him in order for him to drop the keys. I've never seen a scenario where he isn't holding the keys. haha.

I would run up to him aiming at his arms mashing the x button till I got the keys then run out without getting hit. I swear I did it without restarting so im guessing he needs to be killed.

I unlocked it today, and can confirm dashboarding out works. I did it with the silenced weapon relic, shut the door in the alley to the pharmacy in sedalia on my way to the gas station, and when running back to the car with gas took the ladder up to the roof, and exited through the safe and empty pharmacy, sprinting through walkers in the parking lot.

I unlocked it today, and can confirm dashboarding out works. I did it with the silenced weapon relic, shut the door in the alley to the pharmacy in sedalia on my way to the gas station, and when running back to the car with gas took the ladder up to the roof, and exited through the safe and empty pharmacy, sprinting through walkers in the parking lot.

Jeez you took some risks there amigo. I would have just climbed onto the back of the tractor-trailer that is blocking the road and then jumped down avoiding any close quarters.

Congrats though.

You can also just hit 'quit to main menu' and then hit continue, should you mess up on Sedalia. I did it using that method and I must have stuffed up like 10+ times, and it unlocked in the end for me. I never dashed out, just quit to MM and continue. Saves going through the opening credits over and over.

You can also just hit 'quit to main menu' and then hit continue, should you mess up on Sedalia. I did it using that method and I must have stuffed up like 10+ times, and it unlocked in the end for me. I never dashed out, just quit to MM and continue. Saves going through the opening credits over and over.

Another solid tip. Time saving too.

I can confirm this works!

Got it on my 2nd run and messed up the first time, quit to Main Menu, done it again and POP ACHIEVO!

• 3 weeks later...
I was not trying to get it in Firesign Stadium, but I did it somehow. Getting hit in the humvee does not count against you. Using the semi-auto shotgun and then getting the assault rifle out at the helicopter was what worked for me.

I confirm this works like a charm.

When you get to the stadium, there will be a cutscene. After that, don't be hit until you arrive at the helipad. Then, jump into the humvee and that's it. You can even be hit when you're in the humvee, it will not prevent your from getting the achievement. I think it's the easiest method for this achievement.