Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

I have set up a boost session for Dirt 2 tonight at 10pm. Trying to get the beat 7 other competitors and 5 online wins. I have done quite a bit online a lot of the time you do not have the required 8 players and people just tend to barge you out of the way resulting in you not winning. If you want to join the session follow the link http://www.trueachievements.com/gamingsession.aspx?gamingsessionid=5175 we need 2 more people.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ PeterP91. will happily help you here as I need this along with the win an online against 7 other players if any one else has a session and needs an extra driver!

But we can get this "cautious"done for sure. I'm on all night tonight (UK) prob from 7 if you're avail?

GT as per my 360a log in

letter o > space > mandrick > space > letter o

looking for someone to help me with the "cautious" achievement.. i will happily boost back if they need it aswell. just send me a message over live and we can get these done

GT=PeterP91

hey, i am looking to do the achievement today, will you be around in the next few hrs? my gamertag is creative2

I'm interested in boosting this cheevo, i've had so many close calls to getting it but it's getting harder to do as there's less and less people in the lobbies.

Edit: After so many more close calls and getting pegged by 100th of seconds i finally managed to win an 8 player race :D.

Edited by Seddo

Yesterday I was so close of getting the 'rush hour' achievement. One where I was second with like 0.02 behind the first dude and one where I was first out of 7 :S So close

But yeah if anybody wants to help, message or add me on live :) Thanks

Maybe we can make a list of 8 players, since quiet a few want to get this achievement? Just put down your name in the list if you want to go for the rush hour achievement :) We can schedule a time when we have enough people

1. Firmino