Achievement Trading Thread (Coop & Firefight)

Method

Hey we need one more maybe 2 if someone decides not to do it! For the two annual 4 players ones. if you already got it but need help doing a different one and help us i will help you. Nomad and seeker im counting you two i just messaged you on xbox so we need one more. the sooner the better for me. My GT is Cpl SimplotUSMC so shoot me a message

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for a campaign partner, preferably to do it as fast as possible, not harming engineers and not collecting the audio logs (so much quicker and easier solo)

Ill be free Friday and saturday morning, should only take about 4/5 hours

Gt: Moltisanti

:)

Edit: on legendary btw forgot to add that

Looking for a campaign partner, preferably to do it as fast as possible, not harming engineers and not collecting the audio logs (so much quicker and easier solo)

Ill be free Friday and saturday morning, should only take about 4/5 hours

Gt: Moltisanti

:)

Edit: on legendary btw forgot to add that

i could help you do it if you help me boost halo 3 save this film achievement and i'll do the whole campaign with you. :3

Need Endure. Will be online all day Saturday and Most of Sunday. On Sunday, I will not start a new Firefight round after 12pm.

Prefer to follow the Lost platoon Strategy in the guide, or these two: http://www.blackwaterops.net/forums/showthread.php?p=77257

http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=37241034

Thanks.

GT: Jedmankaboom18

Mountain Time Zone

No making fun of other players for skill level, or being a jerk. Also, NO QUITTING unless by mutual agreement. Thanks.

This achievement has been haunting me, I've tried 6 times for it, there is always connection problems near the end at the last 2-3 wavesby a combination of Bungie's Shitty Netcode and Microsoft's terrible servers. Looking for 3 decent people who can communicate and not Leeroy Jenkins us out of all of our lives. Just created a new account, SurfyMosquito19 (Microsoft Generic Tag), send me a friend request, message, or post your tag.

This achievement has been haunting me, I've tried 6 times for it, there is always connection problems near the end at the last 2-3 wavesby a combination of Bungie's Shitty Netcode and Microsoft's terrible servers. Looking for 3 decent people who can communicate and not Leeroy Jenkins us out of all of our lives. Just created a new account, SurfyMosquito19 (Microsoft Generic Tag), send me a friend request, message, or post your tag.

I'm down and i have a wired connection/ higher upstream so i doubt i'll be the issue. :Bounce: