Someone confirm if the > Centurion C-RAM < is an Emplaced Weapon or not?

Barad

As it seems to be the only "emplaced" weapon you can actually get any kills with, I've got 3 infantry kills with it twice now on Kharg island and no ribbon yet some people are saying they have got the ribbon from the exact same weapon? Last ribbon I need so what's going on?

Also on battlelong it says 0 min 0 kills for c-ram :/

Edited by Barad

As it seems to be the only "emplaced" weapon you can actually get any kills with, I've got 3 infantry kills with it twice now on Kharg island and no ribbon yet some people are saying they have got the ribbon from the exact same weapon? Last ribbon I need so what's going on?

Also on battlelong it says 0 min 0 kills for c-ram :/

This is the same one I try and get kills with and i'm in the same boat. I killed 5 guys in 1 game with it and nothing. It just said "SnowSHOWERS KILLED *Enemy GT" rather then the gun emplacements name. Kinda ticked as it is one of the few I still need as well.

JUST GOT IT..5 KILLS TOO!

Got it with the TOW missile things on TEHRAN HIGHWAY - RUSH - THIRD BASE, I got it shooting at M-COM building A..triple kill then got a double kill when a tank came down the road from the left hill. MAV and I'm done!

You lucky SOB. I can't wait to get all the ribbons done and get back to playing the game however the hell I want :p

I can confirm I got the stationery emplacement ribbon using the Centurion. :)

I have to ask then: what did it call your kills? Those of us that posted earlier in the thread already said that ours just said "KILLED" rather than saying what we used for the kills, and those don't seem to count for the ribbon. Did yours say "C-RAM" or whatever when you killed someone? Also, was it the one on Kharg Island or a different one?

To be honest, I haven't really been paying attention to map names when playing, It has a US carrier with some hoverboats on the beach, with tanks/humvees on them. The AA gun I used was just past the hoverboats.

It came up when I got the kills saying Centurion, I shot down loads of aircraft but only a few kills, one from a jet & one from a chopper.

A sort of related quick question about the C-RAM...Can it be blown up? I've tried with jets on numerous occasions but I don't even get hit markers.

Yes, it certainly can. I'm not sure if it's intentional or a glitch, (and this only my experience with the one on the boat on Kharg Island), but my friends were unable to put a dent in it with rocket launchers or vehicles, so I snuck up to one and used C4 on it. It worked like a charm.

Yes, it certainly can. I'm not sure if it's intentional or a glitch, (and this only my experience with the one on the boat on Kharg Island), but my friends were unable to put a dent in it with rocket launchers or vehicles, so I snuck up to one and used C4 on it. It worked like a charm.

That's...extremely unusual :(. It's extremely frustrating having a large section of the map practically closed off for you with the jet because you can't damage these things with it.