Things people would be surprised to know about you.

Ice Car

Title. Doesn't have to be something embarrassing, just something others might not know.

I'd say that I have Bipolar AND ADHD. Beat that someone else. :uzi:

Also,

Oh, I know! Here's a few things people not from Hawaii might not know:

1: I'm not Hawaiian. Just because I live in Hawaii does not mean I am Hawaiian.

2: In Hawaii, we DON'T live in grass shacks on the beach. We have houses.

3: Since we have houses, we have electricity. I don't plug my laptop into a coconut when I need to charge it.

4: We have phones too! Not coconut phones.

Edit: Title Spelling Fail. Ignore it if you will. :p

Edited by Ice Car

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think this should of been called "one interesting thing about yourself"

so with that in mind... i once was within the top 100 speed runs for portal, my time was around 35mins before some crazy people starting getting 15mins... i was knocked off within a week or so x)

yh i kinda get obsessed with speedruns or finding the fastest way through gaming situations

I sleep with stuffed animals.

C:

:) You're not alone. My ex (who's 27) had a small herd of cute stuffed aminals always at the ready. One was a huge dog about 4 feet long named Rufus.

I rarely watch sports on tv and I work in a nice quiet library.

Most of my friends know me as some bearded crazy cyclist runner beer drinking bass playing heavy metal listening video game addict jock guy.

There are many things people would be surprised to hear about me :-P.

I've read the whole of the bible lol. I think I am the only 18 year old in england to be able to say that.

I stop films constantly to go through all the events leading up to that point in the film. I can't stop myself doing it and it's very annoying lol.

I have a ferret called Drizzt, 10 nerd points if you know where that name comes from :p

Isn't that an unlockable guy from Baldur's Gate 2? I don't know, the name just rings a bell. :p

OT: One thing people would be surprised to know about me.. I don't eat cheese, can't stand it.

Or if that doesn't count, at one point in my life I was almost obsessed with my weight, starving myself and stuff, even though I'm not fat or anything. :)

Oh right, here's another...

If you can't rell by my gamerscore, I've only had a 360 for a year or so, and though I have been a Nintendo Junkie until then, I have never even touched a Wii Game or anything Nintendo related that's not a DS in a good 7 months or so. Boy do times change...

I was also on the side that despised all other consoles and thought the 360 was for fags... (true story) but I know better now. :p

I am crazy good with numbers, like Rainman good. I have a bit of OCD with numbers too- I constantly count steps on my staircase at home, I calculate how many feet and inches my work and gym is from my home etc.

I too do this. I count my steps constantly. It is common practice for firemen to do this so they know how many steps it is to get in or out of a building and with how much extra weight. No. I am not a fire fighter.

I have a ferret called Drizzt, 10 nerd points if you know where that name comes from :p

He was a legendary Drow elf from D&D (he also was indeed in Baldur's Gate).

I am a fountain of useless knowledge. It serves little purpose other than allowing me to be amazing at games such as trivial pursuit/cranium/ect.

I also havent played a Pokemon game since the origional Red and Blue. Probably wouldnt figure that out thanks to my sig and all.