Throwing Knives

I cant wait for a all knife private match .. the game also have save replays now doesnt it? - sorry but like H...a..lo, god tha was hard!

If it does, fancy some of the kill vids that will come out because of that or even ppl caturing kills on a card .. random throws over building or across maps to get a kill lol!

There's going to be limitations obviously, Your not going to be able to throw them over buildings and to the other side of the maps, Its a knife not a homing missile.

Yes but if you manage to throw a knife far enough to might be able to pick someone off from long range, like on S&D on Crash, if you threw a knife from the top (attackers), you might be able to kill someone running up (defenders), i think it will be quite possible to snipe people from long range with knifes.

I cant wait for a all knife private match .. the game also have save replays now doesnt it? - sorry but like H...a..lo, god tha was hard!

If it does, fancy some of the kill vids that will come out because of that or even ppl caturing kills on a card .. random throws over building or across maps to get a kill lol!

Are the replays confirmed? If so that would be amazing, maybe just save all the killcams from your last 20 matches.

It wouldn't be I don't think, you don't see your own killcams anyway, only how your opponent killed you, and let's face it, why would you want to save that!

Therefore it shouldn't differentiate between hardcore and normal.

that is an EXCELLENT point, beautiful