You do not need pub games to get 1000

KNUCKS x360a

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah - good point, forgot bout that... i did have both my Work & Gambling levels full too,

If any1 can think of any other possible Lvl's to max off - might as well list em' here for all to see...

for jobs there is smithing woodcutting bartending and gambling i knew nothing about the gambling which is why i dont have it maby

Property Magnate is for selling a building for twice its original price. You're thinking of the Ruler of Albion achievement. Apparantly it's not as glitchy as you think.

Yes sorry i said the wrong achievement.

you're right it was the Ruler of Albion achievement but i did indeed have approximately have 250,000 instead of 2,500,000

just got the game... and i beat it, but thats another story, im lookin to help people with the 2.5million ach, im about there so anyone needing this send message GT: chaos420666. also i have the doll ach to unlock, there are five? i have the rag doll hero doll and porcelain dolls, what 2 do i need? and also lookin to boost the everything (dog tricks, skills) ach. ty

• 2 weeks later...

I'm still confused. In the x360a achievement guide it says you only need to max out your skills (skill, strength, and will) it doesnt say anything about maxing out your blacksmith, wood chopping, or anyother work related skills or gambling skills. So do you really need to max out the works skills to get The Completionist achievement?

Well, i was very happy when i read this, but the truth is that it does not work. For me at least it didnt.

I have 5 stars on gamble, wood, bartender and blacksmith minigames. I have all abilities maximized, and i have all expression, except the two of the Pub Games.

I agree with the mate who said, maibe you just have to own, not get the expressions from the Pub Games. This is the only explanation i can think of.

Or, maybe there is something else, a weird requirement, that we are all missing. That would explain why OP was to get the achievement, and why lots os ppl got it without even getting all regular expressions.

But Lionhead wont pronunciate about it, and delete topics about The Completionist. A complete mess... Shame on you Lionhead

I can proudly confirm this is true. I just got the Completionist achievement a few hours ago, and I hadn't even gotten 3 expressions yet. Because I had maxed out Good/Purity, the game registered I probably wouldn't intentionally go 100% Evil to get the Threaten and Extort expressions. The achievement unlocked after I gained the last dog expression in the Gargoyle Trove, and at that time I hadn't even had the Hat, Headband, Moustache expression either.

So yeah, Pub games are NOT required for Completionist, and neither are the opposite expressions of whichever type of hero you've become. (Good/Evil)

I can proudly confirm this is true. I just got the Completionist achievement a few hours ago, and I hadn't even gotten 3 expressions yet. Because I had maxed out Good/Purity, the game registered I probably wouldn't intentionally go 100% Evil to get the Threaten and Extort expressions. The achievement unlocked after I gained the last dog expression in the Gargoyle Trove, and at that time I hadn't even had the Hat, Headband, Moustache expression either.

So yeah, Pub games are NOT required for Completionist, and neither are the opposite expressions of whichever type of hero you've become. (Good/Evil)

that only part true and doesn't work for a higher pecentage then people who do it hat way and get it

also i haven proven that if you have pub games and haven't got the books you can't unlock the achievement

that only part true and doesn't work for a higher pecentage then people who do it hat way and get it

also i haven proven that if you have pub games and haven't got the books you can't unlock the achievement

I have pub games but only had one of the books, not both. I got the achievement without Threaten, Extort, and Hat, Headband, Moustache expressions, and if one person can get it like that, anyone else can.

Ok I can say when I got this I had everything max for exp but did not max all jobs or gambling. Also I did have the backflip book that a friend gave me, but not the hat, headband and mustache. I got the achievement when I got the book from the gargoyle trove.

ok, im going to say this, only becuz you guyz sound pissed off, there are more then 1000 ach to get on this game.... so i think either im confused, or who ever started this thread is:locked

That'd be you my friend!, the extra 100 making it 1100 is DLC that has not been released yet & certainly wasnt when i made this thread.....

Edited by KNUCKS x360a