Trials Achievements Not Unlocking Correctly

Jimm

So I'm wondering if anyone else could tell me how long it took them to unlock the '100 Trials' and '200 Trials' achievements. Be as specific as you can be, if possible because I want to make sure that I'll only have to do 100 more than it takes for the 100 (rather than double because I'm already up past 130). I'll update this as I get it to work for me and thanks for any information you guys can provide.

Currently playing my 138th game with no achievement.

EDIT: 161.. It took 161 games for it to realize I played 100 games. I got 200 at 261 because I never even left the 'Ranked Match' area (I did this because it should have pretty much guaranteed that nothing would go wrong.) Now I just have to figure out how many I'm gonna need for the 150 games in 'Player Match' (I'm already over 150).

I had to play 139 extra games for the Warrior achievement. x.x My final verdict is that you should not turn off auto-save if you don't want bad things to happen.. =(

Edited by Jimm

Itd vary from each person but each match takes about a minute I guess. I mean depending on skill level and all that. So it should take like an hour and a half logically.

I'm talking how many wins did it take to get the achievement, not how many minutes/hours. I have over 140 wins now and don't have the achievement for getting 100. And before anyone asks.. yes, I'm playing Ranked. I have 150 in Player Matches and don't have that achievement either yet.

You get an incomplete match if either player quits during a match you're in. You don't have to quit, yourself, to get an incomplete match. If your opponent quits, it's still an unfinished match, is it not? The point is that someone who quits a lot will get a large total of incomplete matches, while the people they quit on will be spread out so it's not like they're giving incomplete matches to the same person constantly.

If you get too many incomplete matches compared to your complete matches, your name is marked in red in matchmaking until you finish more matches to balance out...Whatever the percentage is. The point remains, someone who doesn't quit will still have people quit on them, but the quitters likely do it so much more often that it visually affects them, while the consequences for you are practically nil.

Incomplete matches don't mean anything other than that.

Anyway, I got all 3 achievements on the dot. I've never had an achievement that didn't unlock at the exact number of...Whatever it wanted collected.

Anyway, I got all 3 achievements on the dot. I've never had an achievement that didn't unlock at the exact number of...Whatever it wanted collected.

Yea, I've heard of people having similar problems on this and other games, but this is the first time I've known of something like this happening to me. Normally I'll hear people saying things won't unlock for them at all because it has some sort of requirement that they're doing wrong. For this, though, it doesn't seem capable of being messed up, but I'm wondering if this definitely means play 100 ranked matches against anyone. I mean, 'Strive Higher' could mean they want you to play people with a higher level than you? I dunno, have you (or anyone else who unlocked it 'properly') played against any low levels?

Edited by Jimm

Yea, I've heard of people having similar problems on this and other games, but this is the first time I've known of something like this happening to me. Normally I'll hear people saying things won't unlock for them at all because it has some sort of requirement that they're doing wrong. For this, though, it doesn't seem capable of being messed up, but I'm wondering if this definitely means play 100 ranked matches against anyone. I mean, 'Strive Higher' could mean they want you to play people with a higher level than you? I dunno, have you (or anyone else who unlocked it 'properly') played against any low levels?

I play with people +/- 5 levels from me so I've def. played more than a few people lower than me and yet I got mine on the dot.

When I first started playing I just messed around with a friend in Player Matches who was in the 30s, so I leveled up really fast before I actually got any real skills to play the game with, so I challenged a lot of lower level players in Ranked Matches for a bit. So yeah, it doesn't matter.

Confirmed, mine just glitched up on me. It only happens to a couple of people and everyone seems to get it at about 100 matches after at the latest