Item help

DarciusPhoenix

There's some blue canisters which I assume i need to run into but i can't manage to get the required speed up for it as theres not enough runway.

anyone know the one?

Get to the top of the tower, where the house is. Face towards the blue canisters and run while double jumping over the railing. You should be able to land and immediately go into the hyperspeed, destroying the canisters.

Get to the top of the tower, where the house is. Face towards the blue canisters and run while double jumping over the railing. You should be able to land and immediately go into the hyperspeed, destroying the canisters.

thanks so much! just got it!

and on the problem with the first boss:

go into the save room. behind the metal crates are a few wooden boxes. destroy these first. then blind fire a grenade into the corner. there is a green panel on the floor which you can't see.

collectible is easy from there...

Thank you very much Chojin... I read there was an invisible grate somewhere, just couldn't find it!!

Edit: I was about to come back and ask where the hell it was because I STILL couldn't find it... but I finally did! It's not in the SAVE room, it's where you first get the grenades. Fire some behind the boxes in the back and you should be able to drop down.

Edited by t4nd4r

There's one collectible that is underneath a blue box right next to a save point in the Factory area.

I've tried timing my jump with dash to break it open but I'm not having any luck...

Any advice?

You have to go to the save under the blue box. Take a running start and go left, jump over the railing into the fire stuff that hurt you. You should have enough life to go through it. When he's in the air, jump to the left and you will run up the wall. Triple jump (maybe double) at the end to the right. Run to the right and jump into next room. You should destroy the box this way. It was my last item to get.

100% map and 100% items. If you collect all the passkeys, you will have access to the fusion helmet, wich makes you invincible when you stand still or walk slowly (I just duck and move forward and shoot). It makes Insane too easy.

When I got my helmet I got a gamer pic. When I picked up my last item I got an ingame message to go to a spot on the map where you will get golden weapons (Golden Inertial Element FTW).

I also saw the glitch when you complete the game at 100%. He has purple hair which is funny to see.

When you reach level 20 you will see a compete map with ? on them. If you change your difficulty to Insane, the ? disappear.

Hope this helps.

Edited by DarciusPhoenix

You have to go to the save under the blue box. Take a running start and go left, jump over the railing into the fire stuff that hurt you. You should have enough life to go through it. When he's in the air, jump to the left and you will run up the wall. Triple jump (maybe double) at the end to the right. Run to the right and jump into next room. You should destroy the box this way. It was my last item to get.

This is insane! how did you ever pull that off! I can get as far as all the way up the far wall, but by that time i'm always out of speed or i miss the jump :(

8% left (but i think i might not be able to get 100% on this playthrough as theres a couple of items in the actual boss fight area)

This is insane! how did you ever pull that off! I can get as far as all the way up the far wall, but by that time i'm always out of speed or i miss the jump :(

8% left (but i think i might not be able to get 100% on this playthrough as theres a couple of items in the actual boss fight area)

It's simpler than this. Go to the far left side of the room, at the end of the hazardous area. Stand on the little elevated platform above the hazard area and run left. By the time you reach the wall you should have hyperspeed, you can run up the wall and launch yourself up to the other platform with the blue boxes. Then you only have to make the jump to the room with the box.

Ok i need some helpl now, in the room were you first get the pistol, there is a ? on the left side, yet no way to get to that ? because there is a wall in the way, lil help please?

I think I know which one this is, as I just got it. You need to collect all 12 gold bars before this room becomes unlocked. within are gold versions of every weapon.

I still don't get how this works i keep running and double jumping and just landing on the canisters.

Also, how do you get to the pulse rifle upgrade?

I still don't get how this works i keep running and double jumping and just landing on the canisters.

Also, how do you get to the pulse rifle upgrade?

I was having trouble with this ? at the tower with the blue canisters as well and the above advice wasn't extremely helpful. So here is how it is down without jumping over rails or whatever. Go left of the canisters and down to where you lowered the bridge. Go left of this bridge and you will come to some guards and a switch. If you flip this lever-switch then a hatch will open above the bridge and straight at the canisters. Simply speed boost from the lever to the bridge and up into the hatch and you will speed right into the canisters.

Hope this helps because I was tearing my hair out until I found that switch.

Does anyone know how to get past that area that when your on the conveyor belt and you duck it will send you into a place that will burn you up? I stop right before it and there is a question mark right above me but I cant seem to get up there from the conveyor belt? And do I need the fully upgraded suit to get past the fire part? And I haven't seen this answered yet but is there anyway to get the pulse rifle after the explosion or do you just have to get it on your next playthrough?

Does anyone know how to get past that area that when your on the conveyor belt and you duck it will send you into a place that will burn you up? I stop right before it and there is a question mark right above me but I cant seem to get up there from the conveyor belt?

you need to enter that room from above. it is possible to enter from below but you might need to use a foam/grenade combo iirc.

I was having trouble with this ? at the tower with the blue canisters as well and the above advice wasn't extremely helpful. So here is how it is down without jumping over rails or whatever. Go left of the canisters and down to where you lowered the bridge. Go left of this bridge and you will come to some guards and a switch. If you flip this lever-switch then a hatch will open above the bridge and straight at the canisters. Simply speed boost from the lever to the bridge and up into the hatch and you will speed right into the canisters.

Hope this helps because I was tearing my hair out until I found that switch.

Hm, i figured it's supposed to be like that now my question is how do i lower that bridge?

Does anyone know how to get past that area that when your on the conveyor belt and you duck it will send you into a place that will burn you up? I stop right before it and there is a question mark right above me but I cant seem to get up there from the conveyor belt? And do I need the fully upgraded suit to get past the fire part? And I haven't seen this answered yet but is there anyway to get the pulse rifle after the explosion or do you just have to get it on your next playthrough?

You don't need to go in the fire at all.

Use your flashlight, if I recall, there is a vent of somekind.

I have the same problem as the op. Right above where you get grenades for the first time theres a ? but I have no idea how to get to it. There's a couple of these on my map.

Launch some grenades behind the crates and stuff. There's a hidden vent back there, and you can crawl around behind the wall and climb up to a passkey.

EDIT: Alright, I've got every item except for a passkey. The map on joystiq appears useless, since, despite considerable searching, I've only been able to find the locations of 11 passkeys on the map. My in-game map shows no remaining question marks. Anybody have any idea where the last key is?

Edited by Redattack34

Launch some grenades behind the crates and stuff. There's a hidden vent back there, and you can crawl around behind the wall and climb up to a passkey.

EDIT: Alright, I've got every item except for a passkey. The map on joystiq appears useless, since, despite considerable searching, I've only been able to find the locations of 11 passkeys on the map. My in-game map shows no remaining question marks. Anybody have any idea where the last key is?

Yep. I have the exact same problem as you. Any help would be appreciated.

k so how do you get the passkey in Section H in the elevator by the armor and grenade upgrade?

EDIT: K nvm I figured it out, but if anyone else has this trouble then what you do is:

ride the bottom of the elevator up to the top, then foam blast one of the vents you passed while riding up the shaft. Then activate the elevator to go down and drop down and pull yourself into the cavity where you blasted off the vent. Let the elevator pass you then just jump up to the top of the shaft. Passkey is in the top left of the shaft.

Edited by Mrs Cliffton