Biggest Complaint So Far

munkeystomp99

Kinda like how the medics in Bad Company only choose it for the gun, and don't give a flying F about you.

Heck let me join you, I mainly play medic and I dont mind heal, just give me like 50 minutes, by then i should be able to move 6 steps without flying back because of the crazy lag....

My biggest complaint is people playing as medics and not reviving teammates. Doesnt make sense why you would waste time playing if you wont help. Every game I played so far they just run right past.

Keep in mind we run out of supplies pretty quickly trying to revive people, since most people enjoy running in like Rambo.

I have my supplies fully upgraded and still run out pretty quickly.

:welcome

I don't have Brink yet, but this doesn't sound too good. While I doubt EVERY Medic ignores fellow team mates like it's CoD and Second Chance (which I hate when people don't revive) I would hope that every and any class puts in as much effort as they can. I can allready tell that I want to be an Oporative the most, but when it comes to Bad Company, I'm a f***ing BEAST medic when I choose to be one.

What I mean is; in intense fire fights, I'm there sprinting and useing the defribulator 80% of the time just rappidly pressing the trigger becasue I desperately want my team mates back in the action. I'm also the kind of person that picks up a dead Medic's kit and uses it to revive them, any one else do that?

Didn't mean to get off-topic:offtopic:, but while I'm more of a Deathmatch kind of person, non-objective based team work is something I feel that I do great in.

See you on the Battlefield, brothers!:rock

I have to admit, I thought when I got the game, I'd play the "obligatory" Soldier, and quite possibly Operative. I found myself not caring as much about Operative, and loving Medic. My first character is kinda well-rounded, but I will make my next one full-on medic.

Everyone wants to go bang bang, but no one wants to be responsible for sitting in the rear. Once you fall into your role, this game can be alot of fun. But yeah, the lag is an issue. I look forward to a sequel to this game, where they can work out issues and improve upon what they laid out in this one.

I have to admit, I thought when I got the game, I'd play the "obligatory" Soldier, and quite possibly Operative. I found myself not caring as much about Operative, and loving Medic. My first character is kinda well-rounded, but I will make my next one full-on medic.

Everyone wants to go bang bang, but no one wants to be responsible for sitting in the rear. Once you fall into your role, this game can be alot of fun. But yeah, the lag is an issue. I look forward to a sequel to this game, where they can work out issues and improve upon what they laid out in this one.

I will probably do this also. I am currently just investing points in universal abilities and engi. So you could call me a full on engi. My next toon will probably be full on medic :D

I like the medic class. Hell you can heal others and yourself and there is only a very short cooling down period.

Operative is the best though. Stickies, Recon & disguise.

The Operative has some good abilities, but IMO when it comes to objectives that class has next to nothing in most of the levels.

Right now I have every engineer ability up to rank 3 and a few universal ones. Like the rest of you I'm probably going the Medic class next.

I've been putting all my points in Medic so far.

I started as soldier, but start playing medic on a map and found I enjoy it. Also, it's tons of experience, so that helps.

I use medium body size, as I like the balance between speed and toughness. And I use the shotgun as my primary weapon. For my secondary, I change it up a bit. Typically it's one of the SMGs, but sometimes a pistol, and sometimes a sniper.

Mostly, I sit behind the corner that my teammate is peaking around to fight off enemies. I keep him healed up. And when he lets me know they're rushing, I peak out, toss a grenade, and start blasting with the shotgun.

And ultimately, a medic is a crucial weapon. It can take a long time to wait for the respawn timer then run all the way back, and usually that means the enemy gets reinforced. But if you keep a medic on your hip, you can keep blasting the enemy back and eventually make your way to the objectives.